Roller Coaster!

Leon's POV

Layla comes to wake me up so I can give her and Asia a ride but I gotta do stuff today! SHIT I mean I already taught Layla how to drive, she can drive good, I trust her with one of my cars! I give her the keys to my bmw "don't wreck it" I say "why you giving me this" Layla says "cause ima be busy today so I won't be able to drive you back and forth" I say "ok" Layla says "and change yo clothes little girl" I say "fuck off" she says, sometimes I wanna bust that little girl head!

I got in the shower and put some ripped jeans, and a white beater and some white forces on. I put my simple gold chain on, then hopped in my Benz! I'm going to the trap today, I'm the boss of the trap I took over for my dad when he died. I walk in the trap and see my homie Sean I dapped him up, "Man wassup!" I said "hey boss we got a man down" Sean said "alright who is it?" I said "bro they got Mac!" Sean says "fuck not Mac!" I said Mac is my right hand man I'm gon miss him.

I do my regular shit at the trap and head home I'm stressed and I need to find these niggas that killed Mac! I pull up to my house and it looks like it's a party, I run up to the house and open the door I know that Layla did not just have a party! "EVERYBODY GET YALL SHIT NOW!" I yell everybody leaves I see Raven and she touches my arm, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME RAVEN!" I yell "fine" Raven says sounding sad. I look for Layla ass and see her and her face is messed up WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE SISTER!

I run over to her "Laylay what happened to your face?" I say while lifting up her face "I don't want to talk about it" she says crying I hug her "Layla who tf did this to you?!" I say mad at whoever did this to my sister "Leon please stop!" She cry's. I see Jayda come up with a messed up face too what the fuck! Layla pulls away from me and hugs Jayda "boo what happened?" Layla says "can we go somewhere private?" Jayda says "sure babes whatever you want!" Layla says the both leave me in the living room I clean up the house it takes me about 40 minutes I got into one of the guest rooms and see blood all on the sheets wtf!