"HELP"

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains RAPE!

"Dion wtf you doing!" I say "just come on your the reason why Jayda been acting out!" He says as he pushes me to the bed. "DION MOVE" I say "stfu yelling" Dion says as he gets on top of me. "Dion move I'm a virgin"I say "even better" he says taking my leggings off! Wtf is wrong with him, I don't really know Dion like that but he has always gave me a weird vibe and he never really liked me!

He slips my panties off and rubs my clit, "STOP DION!" I say, he punches me "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He unzips his jeans and then inserts his dick in me hard, "DION PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING ME!" I say as I cry "SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THAT YELLING BITCH!" He said as he punched me still moving in and out of me! "HELP HELP HELP" I yell as much as I can until he bust my lip and it hurts to talk!

He finishes with me and cums inside me, he then zipped his jeans up, then left what the fuck is wrong with him! I feel sick, I head to the nearest bathroom and throw up in the toilet, I'm bleeding, this is not how I planned to lose my virginity, but that doesn't count cause it wasn't consensual! I clean my cuts and put a tampon in, since I started my period and I'm a virgin. I gargle mouthwash and leave the bathroom, I check the time on my phone it says 12:30 and atp I don't feel like company!

As soon as I was about to tell everyone to leave Leon shows up, "shit I do not feel like hearing his mouth!" I say to myself "AYE EVERYBODY GET YALL SHIT NOW!" Leon yells, as soon as they see him they scatter. Raven sees Leon and goes touch his arm, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME RAVEN" Leon says "fine" raven says sounding sad. Leon looks at me with a concerned face "what's wrong with your face Laylay" he says as he lifts my face up, "I don't wanna talk about it" I say crying, he hugs me and says "Layla who tf did this to you" "Leon please stop" I say.

I see Jayda coming out of one of the bathrooms , her face was bruised to but not as bad as mine! "Boo what's wrong" I say, as I pull away from Leon holding Jayda! "Can we go somewhere private" Jayda says crying, "Sure babes whatever you what!" We go up to my room I close the door! We sit on my bed "who did this to your face!" Jayda says "Some girls tried to jump me now dont change the subject wtf happened?" I say I know I shouldn't lie to her but i don't know how to tell her!