RAGE!

I run to my room and slam my door Jayda opens it while Leon and Asia follow her into my room, "ALL OF YALL GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" I yell Jayda and Asia look hurt when I said that. "Now we ain't do shit you Laylay!" Leon said, "Laylay it's something your not telling us!" Jayda says "Yea what happened to your face Laylay it's swollen!" Asia said "you should see it with out the makeup!" Leon said!

"IM TELLING YALL, I GOT JUMPED!" I yelled "by who cause your face wasn't like that until we was twerking on them dudes!" Jayda said "YALL FAST ASSES WAS WHAT!" Leon yells "bro can y'all leave me alone!" I say "no what the fuck happened at the party!" Leon said "LEON LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yell and run down stairs to the door I open the door. "What's wrong where you going?" My mom says "I'm going on a walk I need fresh air!" I say "well I don't want you walking alone Laylay!" Leon says, omg why can't he just leave me alone! "Derik will go with me!" I say Derik looks at me, he follows behind me "bye!" I say as I close the door.

I walk not having a destination "aye what wrong with yo face Layla?" Derik says, "nothing" I say crying "look at me!" Derik says, I look at him "come on I'll be real quick you want anything?" He says opening the gas station door open for me "I want some pink lemonade!" I say "alright go get it" Derik says "Ight ima pay you back!" I say "girl nobody care about no stank ass pink lemonade" Derik says I roll my eyes and go get my pink lemonade I go up to the register that he's at, the cashier rings up the pink lemonade Derik gives him the money and we leave!

"What did you get?" I said "about that can I take your makeup off" Derik says, "Why?" I ask "Cause yo face look prettier with out all that makeup!" He says I wasn't think about the bruises my heart just stopped and started beating rapidly "yea!" He takes my makeup off with some makeup wipes he got from the gas station. "What happened to your face why do you have a black eye and busted lip!" Fuck I forgot I had bruises "NOTHING!" I say "who did this to you!" "Can you mind your business please thank you!" We walk back to the house I open the door and automatically want to throw up by the smell of the food it's not anything about what she's cooking it's just I haven't been feeling like food!

Asia looks at me scared "Laylay what happened to your face?" Asia says "Derik took my makeup off!" I say then roll my eyes. "What happened tho?" Asia ask sounding sad "I told you I got jumped!" I say crying I shouldn't have to lie, "why are you crying?" Asia says as she holds me "no reason I just don't feel good!" I say still crying, "foods don't my mom." says looking at me "baby what's wrong?" She says holding me and Asia "nothing momma I'm just tired" I say still crying I escape them and go upstairs.

I go to my room door, I hear Jayda on the phone with someone, I open the door and hear Dion's voice, all of a sudden memories come along and I fall in a trance of memories. "Boo what's wrong" Jayda says as tears fall from my face, "nothing I'm about to go to sleep!" I say standing up, "K can Dion come over?" Jayda ask "no fuck no I don't like that pussy!" I say "girl why don't you like Dion?" Jayda says sounding nervous "cause DION A BITCH!" I yell so he can hear me.

Jayda hangs up the phone "what the fuck is wrong with you!" Jayda says sounding mad "I already told you I don't like Dion!" Say returning the same energy. "Alright chu wanna do today?" Jayda says "I don't know." I says sounding grumpy "man what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jayda says pissed off, "MAN LAY OFF ME YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!" I yell at Jayda she starts crying "don't yell at me and WHATS ARE YOU GOING THROUGH HOW YOU GOT JUMPED?" Jayda says "THATS ONE SELFISH ASS THING YOU SAY YOU KNOW I DIDNT GET JUMPED, I WAS RAPED!" I yell loud enough for the whole house to hear, I start crying cause I hear footsteps coming upstairs. My mom Leon Asia and Derik all bust into my room, "YOU WAS WHAT?" Leon says yelling "what are you talking about?" I say trying to sound dumb "I heard you you said you was raped!" They all said.

"OK I WAS RAPED YOU HAPPY!" I yelled "BY WHO ASIA GO DOWN STAIRS!" Leon says sounding pissed Asia doesn't leave "I don't want to talk about this right now!" I say crying, "baby what happened?" My mom says crying "nothing momma" I say "that's not nothing we have to turn them into the police whoever they are!" My mom says still crying sounding pissed. "Look I'm only going to ask you this once Laylay you my little sister I love you what happened?" Leon says "HE BEAT ME AND RAPED ME YOU HAPPY LEON!" I say crying even harder, "WHO" they all say, "I can't tell you guys I feel embarrassed can y'all just go back to doing what y'all was doing!"

Asia comes up to me and hugs me, "I love you sissy!" Asia says crying "I love you too babygirl!" I say crying harder seeing her cry because of me. "Look I love all off y'all but can y'all give me a break!" I say with RAGE!