The Party

So me and Jayda set up the house and it's 9:30 so the guest aren't her just yet since the part starts at 10! Me and Jayda got dressed, I put on some grey leggings so I can twerk and a red crop top with some black fluffy slides, Jayda put some black leggings, a olive green crop and some fluffy black slides. We both did our eyebrow put lashes and brown lip liner and lip gloss on!

People have started arriving I put on some classic party hype music! 15 mins later... a lot of people are here! I made sure I locked my room ,my moms ,Asia and Leon's room doors so no horny mfas fuck in their or steal anything!Megan freak nasty, came on this my song me and Jayda got up and fucked it up we got some alcohol in our system and all so we don't care rn. Some niggas came up behind us and we was still tweaking I recognized the dude behind Jayda wasn't Dion.

Dion came up, then punched the dude that was on Jayda, then grabbed Jayda and took her to the bathroom, then Derik punched the dude that was on me. He grabbed my wrist and took me somewhere quiet, "wtf you doing" he says "what are you talking about" I say "bro don't play dumb cause you know what "I'm talking about" he mimicked me (with his deep sexy voice).

I walked off on him, I went to get another drink I don't know where Jayda was. I ran up to Dion, when I was getting a drink! "Hey" Dion says. "Hi, where's Jayda" I say "she's in one of the rooms I'll show you since the house is so big". "I lived here all my life I know which room is which!" "She's in the guest room, by the game room" "ok thanks" I go to that room, but I don't see Jayda I call her name out but I don't hear her. I see Dion behind me and he closes the door!