Chapter 4

-Pog

Third person POV
As Tommy eats his breakfast takeaway, Tubbo gets the spirit box ready to play with. Tubbo was really excited to talk to the ghosts, and Tommy tried to match his enthusiasm, but he just didn't think ghosts were real.

Tommy jumps when a loud static noise is heard from the box. "So how do these work?" he asks, just finishing his breakfast. He was very skeptical about the box, but for Tubbo, he'd do pretty much anything.

"Well you press this button," he points to the button, "and then the static starts and we ask questions, and we might get a response if there are ghosts!" Tubbo exclaims, really happy Tommy is doing this with him. He isn't showing it, but while the thought of ghost is cool, it also scares him a bit.

"Alright, let's play with it after lunch, we need to finish that one room so we won't have to worry about it later. Hope we find something cool" Tommy suggests to Tubbo, which Tubbo agrees to. They head to the room they both got bad vibes from.

When they opened the door, the vibes returned, but they ignored it and went into the room. "Holy shit! There's a sword in here," Tommy exclaims, running to the fencing weapon on the wall. The room drops a few more degrees.

"Tommy I don't think we should mess with that, let's just clean and go, please." Tommy could tell from how Tubbo asked that that he was a bit anxious about the change in their surroundings, so he huffs and puts the sword back. "Fine, but you gotta admit that the sword is pretty cool," he says, trying to cheer Tubbo up. Tubbo smiles and helps Tommy clean the room. It slowly started to become less creepy.

It was well past lunchtime when they got done cleaning and sorting that room. They ran into a few issues while cleaning, such as things going back into places they were just moved from, or things just falling. Tommy would dismiss it on memory or the item not being placed very stable. But Tubbo knew it wasn't that.

"Let's prove ghost exist!", Tubbo exclaims excitedly, only for Tommy to chime in the fact that they have to eat lunch first. Then Tubbo gets the bright idea of, "We should go to the store! It'll be expensive if we continue just getting takeaway", Tommy shrugs at the idea and puts his shoes on.

Tubbo runs to put his shoes on and him and Tommy go out the door to the store.

??? POV
We watch the kids leave the house for the  store."They went into my room, and cleaned it", my brother told me and our dad. "That they did brother", I respond with.

"I'm surprised you didn't scare them away with the amount of energy you released in that room to ward them out," our dad laughs. I crack a smile as my brothers face starts to bloom with color. "I didn't want them going through my stuff," he huffs.

"Should we play their game of spirit box?", I asked suddenly, in the past people have came to the house, only to leave whenever my brother scares them away. Some will come with supplies to try and prove our existence, but usually we don't give in to their wish. But I want that to be different with these kids, I quite like them, especially the small one, he likes to play my guitar whenever he can.

" We haven't in the past, why would we now?", my brother states, voice always monotoned. I shrug, "I quite like these kids," I defend myself.

"You can do whatever, just don't scare them away, I agree with Wilbur, I quite like these kids too," my dad takes my side with.

"Fine," is all my brother says before going to his now clean room.

Now we wait for the boys to get back.