Chapter 10

Taehyung could feel his veins heat up as he noticed Lisa's lifeless body lay on the floor, streaming with blood. He wanted so badly to pull her wrist to meet his mouth and drink the heavenly juices from her body, but the look from Hoseok sent his thoughts in other directions.

"Don't you dare think about it." Hoseok stated, his eyes rolling in the back of his head.

Taehyung nodded, and then stood stiff. "Wait, Y/N..." His eyes snapped open to bright gold. "She's in the reveal, what if her mom-"

"The reveal would not harm her, her and her mother would fight so she can feel her own powers strengthen, now that she had her reveal there is nothing we can do to stop it." Yoongi's voice interrupted Taehyung as he sat in his regular seat.

His eyes were closed as he wiped one eye carefully.

"Y/N is the strongest hybrid here, and once she has her powers there will be no more running around screwing eachother all the time, okay?" Yoongi stated, his voice filled with anger.

"Also, her bond isn't with you Taehyung."

Taehyung's eyes widened once again, this time with hurt. "Yoongi, what do you mean?"

"If you were bonded to her, you would be witnessing her reveal. Instead, you are sitting her well aware of your surroundings. However, Jungkook is unconcious and most likely in the reveal."

"But he was bonded to Momo, until she died from the hunter." Hoseok interrupted, sending some hope to his younger friend.

"There is something wrong with that." Yoongi admits. "But Momo died, meaning her soul left Jungkook's and it is not effecting him anymore."

Taehyung's eyes began to water, as he knew what the ritual to finishing the bond was.

"You can't be serious, is there any other way?" He cut in, but Yoongi simply cut him off.

"There is no other way, Taehyung. Once another vampire or hybrid uses the reveal, it might be your turn." Yoongi added again looking at Taehyung with no mercy or no kindness to his answer.

Hoseok's eyes fell to the carpet as he felt truly sorry for his friend.