Chapter 36

"You're fucking sick!" Jungkook yells, rushing at his best friend, not caring about any bone he would break, not caring about the blood that would shed. He betrayed them all. Jungkook thought he was the one who had broken their relationship, however this added even more fuel to the fire.

With a sudden kick, Jungkook is thrown back. He huffs at the sudden force field. He looks back at Yoongi with wide eyes, before Yoongi nods. That was it, Jungkook was thinking irrational. Jungkook sighs and counters him with a sudden burst of speed. Taehyung doesn't notice the sudden attack and is taken aback. He lands with a loud thud.

"Why won't you listen to me?' Taehyung yells, tying his hair back as his eyes glow red. However, Jungkook is not listening, he has no fear in his body whatsoever. Why would he be afraid of someone like him? He wouldn't.

"I guess you really didn't learn anything from our clan." Jungkook responds, knowing the reason why Taehyung can't fight well. The one thing the HYBE clan has mastered, and is one of the reasons why they weren't ever defeated.

They learned to control their anger, to suppress their feelings on the battlefield. When it was time to fight, anger only distracted, and made it harder to control their powers. While Taehyung learned this, he was surely struggling.

"Keep it up, I might kill your clan instead." Tae yelled, charging again, however his anger was much too strong. This was how they were going to win this war. They had to, the other opponent was born on anger, and strength. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Where are the others?" Taeyong asked with a smirk as he walked closer to Jimin. Still, Jimin refrained from moving. He had no fear in him, and no anger. He had to remain calm no matter the odds.

"Pretty brave for a weakling." Taeyong mocked at Jimin, trying to get a rise out of him, but much to his dismay it failed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

Jimin sat on the floor as he rocked back and forth, tears streaming down his face. He knew he was never going to be as strong as his comrades, but he had to try. 

"Why are you crying?" A voice asked him, making Jimin jolt at the suddenness of it. 

"Yoongi... I.." He sighed. "Nothing."

"Don't lie to me Jimin."

"Yoongi, why am i so feeble? I mean, why can't I be as powerful as you, Jungkook and Seokjin?"

Yoongi sighed as he sat next to his long life love, sure they were only young at the moment, while Yoongi was 16 while Jimin was 14. They were still young to this love thing. However, it made Yoongi's heart break as he heard the words from the younger.

"You're still young, you're power will grow once you get older." 

"Are you sure? I mean, i'm sorry if i'm a bother to you-"

"Shut up! Don't ever say that! I love you more than you can ever imagine, how will you be a bother to me?"

Jimin's eyes widened, Yoongi loved him? He swallowed hard as he looked at the boy with mint hair. He didn't waste any time to reach for his hand and pull him close.

"You love me?" Jimin asked, as Yoongi's relaxation hit him his face flushed pink as he turned away.

"No, who said that loser?" Yoongi added, before turning back to see a smiling Jimin.

"Well, I love you too Yoongi." Jimin stated, kissing Yoongi's cheek lightly, before getting up and walking out of the room.

"Wait! Jimin!" Yoongi stated, rushing after his love. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mark winced as he heard the voice in his ear. "Namjoon's down." He sighed, as he had no more time to waste. "Fuck it." He replied, his whole body changed to purple, his eyes crystal blue as he started to float in the air. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing, eyes wide.

"I can't be.." Yoongi replied.

"What is it?" Jin replied, now standing next to Yoongi.

"He entered God mode."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Next part will be released sometime next week. Please comment, and vote, because i love reading your comments. I hope it's all coming together for you guys, i did make a story line, so everything ties into it. :) Just wait a little longer!)