Chapter 33

The shocking silence in the room, made everyone uneasy. It seemed like the whole world was spinning, but Yeonjun was the one to cut the silence off completely.

"Betrayal... I fear, I may know who has done so."

"Who?" Kook asks, his face concerned as his arm wraps around Y/N.

"Taehyung."

"No, he wouldn't. He's my best friend.." The shocking realization hits him.

"You took something from him, what if he has plans to return the favor?" Soobin interrupts, glancing down at the table, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone in the room.

"This is where it stands.. Taehyung has ended his own commitment. He is no longer part of us, so there is no reason to trust him anymore." Yoongi replies, placing a hand on the table. "Even though it kills us to say it, he betrayed us."

Y/N lets out a sigh as she nods. "It's all my fault, none of this started until I had my reveal."

"No it wasn't. It was planned." Hoseok states running in the kitchen, his heart bouncing out of his chest. "They have CL, and I just found out another important fact, we've been skipping over."

Jin cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean?

"What I mean is.. Taehyung planned this out. Remember when Yoongi said that Y/N had to stay in Jungkook's room?" 

Yoongi stood confused. "I never said that."

"Exactly!" Hoseok shouted. "That wasn't you, Mark used your body as a disguise. He came in here, made Jungkook and Y/N connect. However, his plans aren't set in stone. I'm not sure what he wants from Jungkook."

Yoongi stood tall, his face stone cold as he took in what Hoseok said.

"We have to find a way to get CL back. You know she can't go much longer without me, and vice versa."

Y/N's eyes lit up. "I might have a way to do that."

"How?" Beomgyu asked, turning to look at the younger member.

"Use me as bait."

"No!" Jungkook said, clinging onto her for dear life.

"It's the only way."

"No there has to be another way!"

"Jungkook, she has a point. She won't be alone. Once, Y/N's energy is sensed by Mark and his allies, they will come straight to her, but that won't mean, she's alone." Yoongi interrupted. "We'll watch from the shadows, they won't be able to sense our energy."

"If this fails, i'm killing everyone I see." Jungkook growled walking away, fetching his weapon. He wasn't going to lose this time, no way.