Epilogue

Jungkook smiled as he held the precious baby in his hands, he felt so powerful and he knew he had to protect it, with every part of his being. As he saw his beautiful wife lay in the bed, he knew he was now a father, and he had to be the best one. Because now the competition for the best father was up in the air, and he was not going to lose to Namjoon and Jin, nor CL and Hoseok, or Yoongi and Jimin.

"You seem very happy." Y/N stated, opening her eyes to find that Jungkook was still holding their son. Her heart felt soft. 

"I am, thank you my love." he replied.

"Now, don't go and try to get all competitive. All fathers are great at doing their part, except mine. But i have a good feeling you won't be like that." Y/N replied smiling. "And also, you've been holding him for a good 3 hours. Let him down!"

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh, Y/N. How could I ever say no to you."

"You can't or else, i'll beat your ass." She replied lazily, patting the bed so Jungkook could lay down beside her and the baby.

He felt good, knowing where he started, and where it had ended. He was the happiest vampire who ever lived. Not alot can say that, can they? He remained smiling as he drifted to sleep, his life had been turned upside down when Y/N became part of it, now he wanted to see if it could get flipped even more.

(That's the end, i hope you liked it. I will be coming out with a Not All Hunt At Night part 2 called Respect Your Inner Demons, please read that. (But it's not coming out until next month) So please follow me and read over if you want. Love you all! XGARMOCHIII OUT!)