Chapter 4

Jungkook stood tall as he licked his lips, dried blood still lingered on them as he glanced over at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, what are you thinking?" He asked finally, stepping into the artifical light.

"Nothing, go finish your snack." Yoongi stated, looking over at an unconscious Lisa.

"You can finish her off." Jungkook stated walking down the stairs to Hoseok's room.

"Why do you insist on keeping me awake?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook lightly punched Hoseok.

Jungkook chuckled, but stiffened as he saw Hoseok's face heat up. It was scary because Hoseok never got angry, so Jungkook decided to back off if he wanted to live.

He could hear silent moans from across the hallway, and he tuned in to hear who it was.

Y/N POV:
"Taehyung!" Y/N moaned silently, scratching his back as he pounded into her. It took everything inside of her to not scream out in pleasure, she wanted to.God, did she want to. But the boys were home.

Tae was so good with his body rolls, and his tongue work on her nipple was amazing, and not to mention his hold on her throat turned her on even more.

She didn't understand why she hadn't came yet. She couldn't hold it any longer, and she knew that.

"Mm. Tae, faster."

With a smirk Taehyung fastened his pace, this time causing her to scream out in ecstacy. "Yes!" She yelled as she came, her legs shaking from her high as she heard Taehyung breathe beside her.

"Fuck yes." He exclaimed looking down at her, his smile turing her on again.

"Keep biting that lip, i'll make you submit."

"Those are fighting words." He smirked and kissed down her soft breast until he got to her nipple. He lightly tugged at it with his teeth, barely showing his fangs as he swirled his tongue around it.

Y/N's eyes shut from pleasure as he went lower.

He breathed on her clit lightly. "Baby, you're still this wet? How fun" He teased, digging into her core with no mercy.

She pulled on his fire truck red hair as he lightly nipped her clit, sending her hormones raging, and her squeals sent chills down his spine.

He continued to work his magic as he cussed. "Fuck it. I want you Y/N."

He entered her once again harshly, this time flipping her doggy style and one hand choking her lightly from behind, while the other pulled her hair back. Her hands gripped
onto the headboard as she bit into a pillow muffling her moans. "Fuck Y/N! Don't hide those sexy ass moans!" He groaned. Y/N couldn't take it as he pounded into her with superhuman speed and finally let all her concealed moans out. "Fuck me harder daddy."

-Jungkook-

Jungkook felt his boner coming as he heard her moans. He needed to get sucked bad, and he didn't want one of his hyungs to do it. That is disgusting.

He huffed loudly and walked back to the living room, hiding his sexual frustration.

"Why are you so angry?" Jin asked dropping Lisa's wrist harshly as it slapped to the floor.

"It's because the girl of his dreams is getting fucked senseless by Taehyung." Hoseok stated yawning.

"I thought you were going to sleep."

Hoseok chuckled. "You think I can sleep with all of Taehyung's thoughts about fucking Y/N."

Hoseok smirked showing his fangs, then he looked over at Lisa and scoffed.

"You guys are disgusting."

Jin sent a glare at Hoseok, and his body instantly heated up with pain.

"Ouch! Hyung!" Hoseok shouted clutching his neck.

"We don't say anything about your eating habits, so don't complain about ours."

Jin looked away, satisfied with his power.

"You just got that one, and now your feeling high and mighty." Yoongi stated walking in, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Yoongi." Jin stated, his voice filled with surprise.

Jungkook chuckled. "Our leader seems to strike fear in our oldest member."

Jim scoffed and looked away. Hoseok stood up quickly. "Who is the other hybrid?"

He asked his brown eyes turing to green, the sign of hybrids.

Jungkook's eyes turned red, so did Jin's as Yoongi stared off in the hallway.

Y/N stood, her figure dark, and her eyes green. She stared in confusion. "What the hell?" She added, wiping her eyes.

As she did, the other boys' eyes turned normal.

"It's her...."