Chapter 11

Jimin stared at his boyfriend's handsome but serious expression, he had never seen how much pain he had. He shifted in his seat as Yoongi continued to stare out the window lost in thought. Jimin wanted to pull him in, to kiss him, to hold him, to make all his worries vanish, but he could never be that person.

He himself, thought of himself as the weakest link in the vampire realm, and he had to push that out of the way. Yoongi wouldn't have dated him if he was weak, right?

"Stop thinking too much." Yoongi stated, his deep voice broke into Jimin's thoughts, blocking any more negative ones to arrive.

"I'm just-" Yoongi cut off Jimin by a deep kiss on Jimin's lips. The feeling causing Jimin to moan instantly.

He hadn't been touched in weeks, and his patience was almost done if Yoongi didn't pound into him. 

"I said stop." Yoongi stated again, pressing Jimin into the couch, his hands fiddling with Jimin's sweater. "Shit take this shit off before I rip it off." Yoongi said through gritted teeth, his hard on getting too out of control to calm down.

Jimin did not need anymore coaxing and stripped his shirt off in an instant. Yoongi pressed his lips back onto Jimin's as the two made love.

(Sorry this was crappy, but I promise I will add more later on. I am very busy today. It is Christmas everyone! Merry Christmas!)