Chapter 13

Y/N stirred in her sleep as she rose quickly. Beside her lay Jungkook, his eyes closed. 

Maybe it was a dream after all, but even so... why did those punches feel so real? Why did the warm embrace of Jungkook make her feel so secure? She had never felt so wanted in the arms of another person, except Taehyung, but yet again, Jungkook wasn't the loving man she had fell in love with.

He was an utter disgrace to his family, he had used too many females in his attempt to gain dominance in the school. It just wasn't a great thing to brag about if we were being serious. 

Y/N sat up, her eyes hurting from the extra light coming in from the window. Was it always like this, but why did the sun seem to hurt?

She brushed it off as early morning causes and rushed to the bathroom, her hair a mess.

Jungkook:

Jungkook sat up straight, his mouth dry and hurting.

"Shit, of  fucking all days." He muttered throwing the heavy vail of blankets off of him. His eyes scanned the empty bed beside him. "She ran off as soon as she got the fucking chance.." He chuckled , walking to his bedroom to to peak out.

There was no one in sight, no one. 

"Where the hell did she go?"

"Wow, a total of 4 swear word early in this morning. Didn't think you were capable of making this morning interesting." Y/n stated from out the bathroom.

Jungkook was taken aback but still stood tall, his face emotionless as he watched her beautiful face contort. "Stop staring at me like that!" She yelled, her eyes turning away to look out the window. "It feels weird when you stare at me."

Jungkook chuckled, but he could not help but feel even more in love with this woman who stood in-front of him. He had no idea why. She wasn't that beautiful, he had seen many beautiful women in his time, but no one had drawn him to them like she did.

Maybe it was the fun of the chase, and maybe he would get over his feelings when he got her. 

But whatever the reason, he was going to have to get it over with to save his vibe.

Y/N stood over the bed, her eyes still yearning sleep and Jungkook noticed. I mean if you got in a fight with your 7,000 year old mother you would want sleep too.

He chuckled and motioned her to sleep. "Sleep, you can for as long as you want."

Y/N scoffed at his cockiness, but sleep was overwhelming her too much, so she decided to. Jungkook smirked as she climbed in his bed, and closed her eyes.

Such a beautiful sight.....