Chapter 19

Yoongi stared off into space as he sat on the couch across from Y/N. Her whole body was sore and she was in no position to go to school.

No after her life force was slowly dragged away. She closed her eyes when she felt Yoongi's stare on her, thia was the only way to avoid it.

She kept thinking deep into her head, how was she a hybrid? She didn't know what to think anymore...

She felt two hands run up her sides only to stop at her waist, then she felt a sudden embrace. Arms wrapped around her and she felt comfort.

"Taehyung.." She smiled, looking over her shoulder at the man who she loved with every fiber of her being.

He kissed her shoulder lightly before closing his eyes and inhaling her sweet perfume. He never wanted to let go, he didn't want Jungkook to take her...

Tears wielded deep into his eyes as the very thought made him drown in depression. He loved Y/N too much..

"Taehyung, why aren't you at school?" She asked, her lime green eyes slowly opening as she turned to face him.

"Like I can really concentrate on school when you are bonded to someone else.." He mumbled, pressing his face deep into Y/n's chest.

"Bonding... Hm.. To be honest i never thought anything of Jungkook. I only saw you." She stated.

Taehyung said nothing, but he was truly surprised.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes."

-Jungkook-

A sharp pain hit him in the chest as he was sent backwards from it.
"What the hell?" He hissed, only to find CL right behind him with questioning eyes.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, making sure other student's eyes were focused on themselves.

"A fucking pain exploded into my chest!" He winced, as his breathing intensified.

"Have you fed today?" She asked frantically. Looking at his palms to see any lack of blood.

"Yes, i have.." He answered his head hanging low. "But that was harder than a fucking huger strike." He whimpered.

CL's eyes widened. "What the hell is going on?" She asked, clearly concerned and upset.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" He shot back, he looked up, only to see Namjoon standing before him.

"Hey, halfie!" Jungkook yelled. "Get your ass over here and tell me what you know!"

Namjoon chuckled.
"Well, you are slowly dying because you and Y/N are not connected..."

"Connected?"