Chapter 12

It happened in a matter of seconds, just like that...

Y/N stood in-front of Jungkook and her heart raced faster than it ever did before. What the hell was going on, and why did she not want it to stop?

"Explain!" She shouted, causing Jungkook to jolt at her fierceness. He had never met a girl quite as bad ass as she was, and it made him question every thing he thought he knew about her.

"Look, the reason why I am here with you, is because we are bonded to each other."

Y/N felt her heart about to crush, there was no way. Her and Taehyung had just gotten together, how was this even possible? Her heart belonged to Taehyung, not some man whore who only thought about himself. Anger made it's way to her head as she clenched her teeth.

"Liar!" She yelled finally breaking the tensed up silence that had lasted for what seemed like 30 minutes.

Jungkook coughed back a laugh, surely she would be the only one to think he was lying when he wasn't. "Why does everything I say, you always think is a way to get into your pants?" He asked looking at her up and down, rubbing his lips with his thumb, like he was in some anime.

"For the simple fact that, that is exactly what you do Jungkook." She hissed back, her eyes now burning bright red. "I am so tired of you using females for whatever reason!" She stated, walking to the bright exit out of her mind. Jungkook followed shortly after.

Namjoon: 

Namjoon felt his heart about to explode, he was finally with the man that he craved for all these years, however it still ran in his thoughts that Seokjin was only using him. No matter how hard Namjoon tried to resist, Seokjin's sweet voice, he would always go back to him. 

No matter how many times Namjoon had sworn to himself that he would stay strong and resist the man named Seokjin, Namjoon would always find his way back day dreaming about him in anyway possible. 

Now that it was becoming reality, it made the sex ten times more pleasurable. Yes, indeed his mother was a succubus, a sex demon, but his father was still mortal. What he was lacking in sex, his mother's blood still ran through his veins, he was still part succubus, sex was natural as breathing was to humans.  

Yes, Namjoon needed to forget what had happened back in the past. His life was not easy growing up as a half breed. Others would stop and stare at him in many ways. 

They thought there was no way he could be telling the truth. Succubi could not get pregnant by mortal men, but here Namjoon was. And a succubus was indeed his mother.

Namjoon shook the thoughts away as he felt Seokjin's tongue glide up his already stiff cock. A groan escaped Namjoon's lips as he cocked his head back and enjoyed what Seokjin did. 

Just his touch sent Namjoon in a trance. There was no way Namjoon could be dreaming, he couldn't be. Oh god, please let him not be dreaming.

He swore he saw stars as Seokjin finally wrapped his lucious lips around his full cock. "Ah, Fuck!." He swore, jerking his hips up into Seokjin's mouth.

Seokjin chuckled and proceeded to add the pleasure to Namjoon throbbing hard on. 

Yoongi:

It was wrong in so many ways for Yoongi to be fucking his boyfriend senseless while one of his closest friends was depressed. It just didn't seem fair to be able to pound into his beloved while Taehyung had to let go of his one and only.

However, Yoongi did not make any attempt to stop himself. 

Jimin lay underneath him, scratching and clawing his back as Yoongi thrust into him hard and fast.

That was the thing about Vampires. They could go on for hours and hours if the sex wasn't good. However, every time Yoongi fucked Jimin, they wouldn't last 30 minutes before Yoongi left Jimin in a pool of cum on the bed or floor.

And at the rate this was going, he wasn't going to last any longer. Jimin moaned loudly, his pretty moans sending Yoongi in a state of Euphoria. 

"Oh fuck baby, I love those pretty moans." Yoongi stated thrusting at in-human speed, leaving Jimin breathless.