Chapter 7

Y/N sat on Jungkook's bed, her eyes fluttering wildly. She needed to rest, but this was her enemy's bed, the bed of a killer, a playboy and a man whore.

She tossed her (h/c) hair out of her eyes and finally gave up.

She needed to sleep if it was the last thing she had to do.

In her dreams, her mother and father came to her.

"You finally know the truth of the world you live."

Her father's crimson eyes locked on her green ones as he talked.

His pale white hands traced her veins on her wrist as she spoke the truth, in which she was never told.

"I am a demon as old as time, never wanted love, love was never in my vocabulary."

Her father's words tore at her. They seemed to be fake, it wasn't true. It couldn't be.

"Y/N, i sense some doubt in your head. My dearest daughter, do not doubt your existance, because you will exist and exist and exist. You will not die from mortal's hands."

"But dad, this is non- sense. The world we live in is-."

"This world you live in, is the world of the humans. You are a goddess compared to mortals."

"father-"

"I cannot explain anymore." He replied, smiling once more before disappearing as a ball of smoke.

All Y/N could do was sit in the blank slate of her mind, until she felt hands wrap around her waist.

Namjoon:

Namjoon walked around the library peacefully as he always did when he had interest in something.

And in this case, it was a certain boy who had caught his attention.

He was tall, but not as tall as himself, but he was handsome and that was what had gotten him shook to the core.

He didn't like guys, no way. He had made it known many times in high school that he liked girls.

Before college Namjoon was a bad ass, a whore even. What made him change his ways was her.

Y/N.

The two were friends since the begining. He would help her with homework and he would finally tap into her personal information.

He didn't know too much about her parents, because she would never open up about them to him.

He couldn't blame her though, it was similar to his story.

His mother was a sucubus while his father was just a mortal man minding his own buisness, when boom!

Baby Namjoon was born, half human, half demon baby.

And there was the elite non- mortals club that everyone who was not just mortal circulated with.

So, of course, he was friends with Taehyung, Hoseok, CL, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin..

That name...

Jin.....

Namjoon's thoughts halted for a second as he broke free of his thoughts.

Speak of the devil, Jin waved over to Namjoon silently, waiting for a wave in reply.

"Hey Namjoon, got a second?"