Chapter 16

Jungkook sat up straight, Jin lay on his chest. "Jin, what the hell?" He asked pushing Jin off of himself. It was annoying that Jin did this to him mulitple times. However, in a flash of panic Jungkook looked everywhere for Y/N, her energy source fading rapidly. 

"Where is she?" He yelled rushing down the stairs, as he did he was shoved backwards by a very angry Taehyung.

"You finally got what you wanted!" Taehyung stated his eyes fixed on Jungkook's red ones. 

Jungkook stumbled backwards as Taehyung punched him in his throat rapidly.

"What the hell??" Jungkook asked, looking up at his best friend, there was no way he could fight his child-hood friend, but Y/N's energy source was fading, he had to get her. 

What was wrong with it however? Nothing like this ever happened, why was she so different? Is this what happened with her parents?

"Taehyung, stop it God damnit! Y/Ns energy source is dying." Jungkook yelled at his friend.

Yoongi:

Yoongi looked into the mirror at himself, he was blinded by his stupidity. Y/N would surely die due to being two different breeds, just like her parents. However, she hand't died yet. Yoongi ran a hand through his mint locks as he thought more of the situation.

It made no sense. The more he thought about the situation the more pissed off he got.  "Fucking hell!" He exclaimed, punching the mirror rapidly. 

Hoseok was two breeds, but that was the most normal hybrid. She was different..

Yoongi stared back at the broken mirror, then down at his fist. Blood oozed out of the millions of cuts on his pale hand, but he didn't seemed bothered by it.

"Blood.." He whispered, and ran downstairs.