JIKOOK'S WEDDING

"Seeing them like that reminds me of something," said Hobi who was one of the crowd

"Seeing them like that reminds me of something," said Hobi who was one of the crowd. He smiled meaningfully at Namjoon and Seokjin who were sitting next to each other.

"Reminds you of what?" Jin exchanged looks with Hobi as he asked.

"Do you know how they met, Jin-hyung?" Perplexed, Jin shook his head.

"Jimin accidentally wrote Jungkook's surname on his test paper during our college entrance examination, instead of his own." He chuckled remembering such a funny event.

"How was that possible?" It was Namjoon's turn to ask.

"I don't know for certain, but Jimin said that he fell in love at first sight. He tried to know Jungkook's name by looking at the papers he was carrying but failed. Fortunately, someone called Jungkook's name. But because Jimin was pure bad luck, he just heard his surname. He kept mumbling "Jeon" so he won't forget until he sat inside the room for the test. And that's when it happened. Isn't that hilarious? He wrote Jeon Jimin!"

"Really? I'm feeling the second-hand embarrassment." Jin hits Namjoon on the arm and stifled his laughter. He imagined the scenario and he found it even funnier as he watched the couple sign their marriage contracts. "Does Jungkook have an idea about that?"

"Of course! That's when I realized, Jimin is quite foolish when in love." He paused to clear his throat and stop himself from bursting into laughter again. Hobi was the only one who knew about this story and he couldn't wait to reveal it for the first time after seven years. He'd been keeping this secret for such a long time that he couldn't hide the excitement just by thinking of the fact that he'll be able to share it. Finally! Jimin's silly past!

"Right after the test, the teacher assigned to monitor us checked if everyone was present by reading the names on our test paper. The last to be called was Jeon Jimin and he simply ignored it since it wasn't his name. However, when the teacher repeatedly said it, he panicked. He exclaimed, "Fuck! I wrote his surname!" and dumb Jimin even glanced at Jungkook as he said it. I can't forget it, really! I almost choked to death when I saw Jimin shyly walked to the front to correct his name."

"What did Jungkook do after that?"

"Don't even get me started. That cool kid was red as a tomato when he came to understand Jimin's mistake. But what surprised me was, he waited for Jimin outside of the room and gave him a box of chocolate along with a letter! The guy was fucking planning to confess that day! Said, he liked Jimin since middle school."

Isn't that destiny? A play of cupid? Jin thought before he spoke. "Was that mistake destiny's way of telling Jimin he'll be changing his surname from Park to Jeon? Look at him, he's officially Jeon Jimin."