KISS

00 : THE MEETING

“Fuck! Run! Damn it. Move!”

“Fuck you! My foot hurts! Just leave me here, fucker.”

“I could do that.”

“Then do it!”

“But I opt not to. You’re cute. I like you.” Jungkook grinned, looking at the smaller man with his playful eyes. He laughed when he scowled, making him look like a mad puppy.

“Talk to my middle finger,” he said, rolling his eyes as he tried to run again, silently swearing under his breath. “Damn. Just fucking damn it,” he couldn’t help but continuously cuss, feeling the pain creeping on his right foot. The one he injured a while ago as he was escaping along with this guy he actually don’t have any idea who. He honestly couldn’t remember how he got acquainted with this person, he just suddenly was running with him as five drunken men ran after them.

The man walked back to him and crouched down in front of him. “What?” he growled, annoyed and confused of the sudden movement.

“I offer to carry you on my back.”

“No, thank you. I can manage—“

“Just hop in. Quick! Fuck. They’re here!”

Jungkook panicked and immediately stood up to face Jimin. He stared right on his eyes as if asking for permission. Jimin frowned, unable to grasp what he was trying to say.

“Fuck! Put me down this instant!” Jimin whined as he attempted to jump back on his feet. Jungkook carried him on his arms and instead of putting him down after his complains, he held him closer instead. “You smell good,” he whispered on his ear. Making the man shiver, feeling his breath brush against his skin. Jimin couldn’t respond as he was too baffled of the foreign reaction his body did for Jungkook.

“Stay still. I’ll put you down once we reach that dark corner. They won’t see us there. By the way, I’m Jungkook. Your future boyfriend.” Upon finishing his introduction, Jungkook looked at Jimin and winked, making the latter look at him grimly, sending daggers through his gaze. Jungkook just chuckled, even finding that expression cute.

“Don’t move,” Jungkook commanded after putting Jimin back on his feet. Brows drawing together, Jimin glanced at Jungkook. Pushing him away a bit. “Stop getting close—“

His words were lost in air when Jungkook stopped him from talking by placing his finger on his lips. “Shh.”

“Fuck. Your lips is so soft. I suddenly want to kiss you,” Jungkook declared, not sounding shy, not even showing embarrassment of what he just uttered.

“You won’t dare---“

“Watch me dare,” Jungkook said, chiming into Jimin’s statement. Sending him a mischievous grin and slowly, but seductively leaned closer.

"I’ll definitely dare,” he mumbled against his lips. Pushing him to the wall and caging him with his arms.

And in a snap, Jimin stiffened. Eyes wide open, hands forming into a fist. He stood unmoving, failed to make his mind function as the stranger pressed his lips against his. Warm. Just touching.

‘He kissed me. A man kissed me.’

The initial response should have been pushing him away--- or even punching him, after a second of surprise, but he doesn't know what gotten into him that he just stood there, feeling his lips. He doesn’t quite understood what tugged his minds to move his lips and respond to the man’s kisses. He felt him smile before he pulled away. Ashamed, Jimin looked anywhere but Jungkook. “Sweet.” He heard the man mumbled.