S 27

Jungkook and Jimin are vloggers with 500+ thousands of followers. Maybe because they look so good together as if they were match-made by heaven,  that's why people loved watching their videos.

Their travels, their song covers... their every content is a moment you'll never want to miss.

Today, Jungkook will be coming to his dorm so Jimin made sure his handy-camera is full in battery and also installed cameras around the living room where they usually film.

As soon as he heard the door open,

"Koooo!!" Jimin welcomed his lover with the name he made for him as he showed him in front of the camera.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. Jimin unconsciously smiled after Jungkook's sweet gestures.

"I'm doing fine. Why did you suddenly wanted to go here? We usually film during Saturday. And you don't look so well..."

The two walked towards the sofa and sat side-by-side.

"I'm okay. I just missed you." Jungkook answered, softly kissing Jimin's neck.

"Ey stop." Jungkook was extra touchy so Jimin tried making him stop especially that were being filmed.

"Can you just turn it off? Can we not film? I just want to cuddle you. I feel like I need to do this right this moment, 'coz if not, I'll probably regret it." Jungkook said, tightening his hug on Jimin's waist. The latter was confused.. his expressions shows. But he chose not to say anything and put the camera down.

"I love you, Jimin. I love you so much." Jungkook then said and buried his head on Jimin's neck.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Brushing his hand on Jungkook's hair, Jimin said.

"I feel tired and sleepy, hyung."

"You can sleep in my room." Jimin was about to stand when he was pulled by Jungkook back to where he was sitting.

"No. I want to sleep in your arms." Jungkook said and cornered Jimin so he wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Jimin just sighed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"Okay. Okay. I'll sing you a song." Jimin offered. Jungkook smiled and slowly nodded his head.

Jungkook handed Jimin a small envelope and said, "Open this once I fall asleep... and please hold my hand as tight as you could."

Jimin reached for the envelope despite how baffled he was feeling. He was starting to get anxious too but he shrugged it off and then started singing Jungkook's favorite song--

Wake Me Up.

🎶 I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
I hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans
I wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize 🎶

"Jungkook? Jungkook? Are you asleep?" Jimin asked, when the other man didn't answer, he opened the envelope.

His hands started trembling.
His vision started getting blurry.
He couldn't breathe... he didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook!!!" He called and started shaking Jungkook's body.

But he isn't responding.
He's not moving.

"J-jungkook p-please. D-don't do this."

Crying, he held Jungkook's hand tight.

And repeatedly whispered with his shaking voice, 

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you. I love you. Jungkook, please. Wake up, please. Love..."

"Jimin love, I suppose you'll be able to read this when I'm already gone. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you beforehand. I was so scared. I was too scared. I didn't want to make you worry and see you cry. I just wanted to seize my remaining time with you. See you smile, watch you laugh... hear your voice. I hope you wouldn't resent me so much and hold on to me for so long. When I'm gone, please find another happiness. I love you. I love you so much. I'm glad I was with you 'til my last breath." -Jungkook

The envelope given by Jungkook had a short letter on it, and a medical certificate indicating Jungkook was suffering with cancer and didn't have much time to live, probably a month and a half... the certificate was from two months ago.