30

"Hyung." Jungkook called as soon as he entered his shared room with Jimin, but no one answered. He looked around only to see how messy the room was.

Scattered things.

Broken picture frames.

Left memories.

"Hyung. I did it. I graduated as promised. You said you'll celebrate with me once I did?" Jungkook said, barely audibly. He sat at the corner and gripped on his knees.

"Please come back and pat my head. Tell me I did great, hyung." He murmured in between his sobs. His heart felt heavy and his only resort is crying. His bottled emotions started swelling up 'til he couldn't bear it all.

He broke down.

Jungkook dried his cheeks with the back of his hand when he heard his phone beeped. It was a scheduled email, as if his lover knew that he'll succeed. He knew. He was sure.

[Park Jimin (1)

Congratulations, love! You did great. I knew you'll be able to it. I'm so proud of you. It'd be nice if I could give you a pat today but I'm sure I won't be able to make it. I may not be beside you now, but remember that I'll always be your #1 supporter. Your number one fan. I love you, and I'm very sorry for leaving you. Live your life. Promise me you'll leave a happy life even without me. Okay?]

Park Jimin, Jungkook's boyfriend, left with a happy heart and a sweet smile when he died. Because he was certain that no matter what happen, Jungkook is Jungkook. He's a great man. He'll succeed in everything he does.

"Hyung. How am I supposed to do that? You just told me to live a happy life... but HOW? Just how... am I gonna manage without you around? Hyung..."