32

Jungkook took slow steps towards the coffee shop located one block away from his condo. His mind was full of thought, making him unaware of his surroundings.

"Bud!" Jungkook was pulled out of his reverie when someone called from behind. He instantly turned to face the person. He saw Namjoon, an older brother he admires so much.

"Hyung," he said, and tugged his lips upward, forcing to flash a smile.

The man walked forward and showed him his fist, indicating a fist bump. With no further talk, he lifted his hand and bumped it with Namjoon's. It's their way of greeting, after a long time of not seeing each other.

"How are you, buddy?" Namjoon asked.

He then again faked a smile. "I'm fine, hyung. How about you?"

"You don't look fine at all, Jungkook. Let's talk." The older man pulled Jungkook by the arm and they entered the coffee shop together. Namjoon was the one who ordered for both of them, one iced americano for himself, and one hot cappuccino for Jungkook.

"Hyung," Jungkook began the moment Namjoon got to settle on the chair in front of him. He looked into his eyes, and he almost wanted to cry when he did.

"What is it? Tell me." Namjoon urged.

"Jimin..." he trailed and fixed his eyes outside, breathing deeply as he tried to stop himself from bursting to tears. "The plane he was in, crashed. Hyung, he died two months ago. I don't know. I don't fucking know what to do with my life. Hyung, I miss him so much... if only there's a way to turn back time, I'll do it. I'll desperately do it just so I could have him by my side again."