S 13.1

[Jimin's]

We have been in a relationship for more than three years. I'm 23 and he's 21. I really dreamed of having a lover that is atleast a year older than me but, life really is unpredictable. I fell for a younger one. Yes. I'm older- but it doesn't matter, as long as he loves me and I love him too. We've been passing through trials together. We cried. We fought. We even got to hurt each other not just emotionally but also physically. We bled- this is one of the ill-perk of being in a relationship with the same gender as you, especially us-- guys. We're physically strong and were taking it for granted. But, we hurt each other- we say sorry. Our relationship wasn't perfect- there's no such thing. But it was ideal. Many bluntly shows how envious they are of our relationship. It was all just good. Everything was just as flowing freely. Not until I realized my feelings for him was sinking. I started turning my back from him without me realizing. I ended up doing the worst mistake that'll probably haunt me forever. I-i cheated with a woman I met in a club. And it doesn't end there- he caught me cheating. He saw me kissing that woman right in front of the apartment we're staying at. I'm drunk- but that wasn't an excuse. I did what shouldn't be done, and that's enough for him to hate me. For the first time in my life, I saw him cry to the point that he almost had a hard time breathing. Looking at his eyes made me weak for it was painted by sadness, hatred and disbelief. I couldn't keep an eye-contact. I saw him stumble. I saw him... grieving. There I realized I fcked up and I must clean this mess up- right now and right here.

"Jungkook-ahh." I called him and took few steps towards him. But he's taking the same number of steps back. I tried touching him- but he restrained.

"I-im sorry." I know this isn't the right words. But I couldn't think of anything anymore. All I know is.. I must apologize.

"I'm sorry." I repeated. Jungkook came to me- and punched me on the face. That was-

"If I hit you, you have to hug me. That's our rule Jimin." Jungkook said as he turned his back from me. I disregarded the pain I'm feeling and immediately hugged him from the back. I thought he was going to forgive me but-

"This is the last hug I'll give you. Do not ever show up in front of me again. Leave now. Leave forever." Jungkook said and walked away. As I saw him gets farther from me- everything gets blurry, my vision; my life. My eyes were filled with tears- so as my heart.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could say.