First Love

It was never my intention. These eyes that sparkled when he's in sight. This lips that curve along with his smile. These cheeks that turn crimson when he looks my way. This heart that beats faster when he's around. All of these came unexpectedly, fast, and spontaneously. And I had no way to escape it.

I am Jeon Jungkook... and I am in love with my brother's best friend.

"Jungkook! Can you please show Jimin the way to the bathroom?" I heard my brother shout from outside our house.

I frowned. Why me? Had my brother caught on to something already? Is he aware that I like—

"I have to set up the place for our shoot. Please? He needs to change. He's our model," he added.

I sighed in relief. At least he hasn't found out yet. I stood from where I sat and walked towards the tent they'd set up in our home's garden.

As soon as I neared, I heard that one familiar laugh. Sweet, a soft music.

My heart turned erratic, beating loudly, I was scared that in no time it would explode. I was out of breath, like a person who ran a marathon and gasping for air.

Damn. That person and his effects on me.

"Hey." A light tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my woolgathering, I flinched and unconsciously stood straight.

That was so obvious, sht.

I lifted my gaze and tried to greet back, "Hey."

He smiled. Shit. How could a man have such a beautiful smile? How could a man have such natural pinky cheeks? How could a man have this great influence on me?

"I actually know where the bathroom is. I've been here many times not to figure it out myself. Your brother just wanted to disturb your peaceful time through me, but thanks anyway."

I chuckled. "No problem." 

Suddenly, he tugged on the hem of my shirt, and I felt my heart jerk. 

"Uhm, I just have a question," he said, scratching on the back of his neck, and unable to meet my eyes.

How cute. He looked so shy.

"What is it?"

He sighed, looked around, and gulped. He looked nervous now. I couldn't help but feel baffled.

"Actually, I like your brother. I am planning to confess—"

I felt a bomb explode in my heart, the sting crawled on to my veins, and my ears refused to listen to what he's saying. 

Just like that. My first love ended. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🥳
I am still so busy with school and other personal stuff so I really can't find the time to write. I'm sorry and thank you for still reading my works! I hope I'd be able to update more often next year. ✨