S 28

🚨 slight angst / jikook

Jimin woke up in a dark, gloomy atmosphere. He sluggishly opened his eyes, then moved his fingers. He then felt the warm hand wrapping his hand.

"Are you okay?" The man asked.

It was his bestfriend, Taehyung.

"I had a dream." He started, stopping on each word. He had to pause so he could properly breathe.

"Tell me." With eyes filled with worries, Taehyung encouraged. His grip on Jimin's hand tightened. Waiting for what he'd say next, anxious.

"Jungkook and I had an accident. And he.."

"Slowly Jimin. Breathe." Taehyung said as he caress Jimin's hair, trying his best to make the other relax after seeing his whole body tensed up in fear.

"...he died. Taehyung, Jungkook died in that accident---" Jimin continued that was then followed by unstoppable tears falling from both of his eyes. His breathes.. his sobs... everything was heavy.

There.

Taehyung's shoulder fell along with a deep sigh. He didn't want to make his friend miserable as he already was, thinking that everything was just a dream.

But he had to say it. Jimin had the right to know the truth. He couldn't bare keeping secrets from him.

"Jimin, it wasn't a dream..." Taehyung stopped, squeezed his eyes close, and bit his lower lip.

"W-what---"

"He's dead, Jimin. He died as he was protecting you."