Euphoria

"Are you sure that you don't wanna do it?" Jungkook asked. Few more minutes and his turn to perform will come.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, eyes screams obvious hesitation and gloom.

"Maybe some other time. I'm not yet ready to receive millions of harsh criticism Koo," the smaller man answered, almost dragging every word out of his mouth.

He flashed a light smile, in hope of convincing the younger that he's fine.

"Okay. I understand," Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead before coming up the stage for his 'Euphoria' performance.

***

"He's doing great as usual," Jimin murmured as he watched Jungkook from the back flying while hitting those high notes, smiling, and making millions of ARMYs proud and happy.

"I love you so much," he later added, smiling sweetly as he saw Jungkook safely landed on stage.

He prepared himself as he was going to sing a little part for Jungkook's song-- a few of the ending parts.

"I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook screamed as he heard Jimin sing.

"It was for me..."  Jimin thought. He wants to build up his courage, come out of backstage and sing with Jungkook. But he just can't. He's feeling so weak. Too weak that he couldn't help himself but burst into tears.

Everyone was confused as they heard few sobs through the speaker.

"It wasn't Jungkook."

"Who's singing?"

The fans furiously loudly blurted their confusion.

Jungkook was quite surprised. He knew it was Jimin, but why is he crying? He hesitated at first but eventually walked backstage and pulled Jimin's hand and made him come up the stage.

Everyone was surprised and the stadium was filled with awe.

"IT WAS JIMIN!"

"WHY WAS HE CRYING?!"

"JIMIN!"

"OMG"

Many were shouting, screaming their hearts out of curiosity. Everyone was a in chaos, wilding. Who would have thought that Jimin was singing a part of Jungkook's solo song? Above all, it wasn't recorded; 100% live.

"When I'm with you, I'm in Utopia," Jungkook sang the last lyric while looking straight into Jimin's eyes and holding his hand tight.

The moment the song ended, everything went black and the lights had gone off. Jungkook wasted no second and immediately  pulled Jimin close, engulfing him on a tight and warm embrace.

"The man I'm holding now is the cause of my Euphoria," Jungkook said through his mic.

Everyone... including Jimin was stunned. He couldn't believe Jungkook has taken the risk... for him and their love.