Radier and Paperjam

Inks pov

I had to admit Nightmare and Errors child Radier was extremely cute and I couldn't wait to take care of him and my and Errors little one..once they came.

~at Nightmares castle~

Nightmares pov:

"CROSS KILLER DUST HORROR!" I yelled. I needed those idiots...well idiots other than my Kills. They all rushed in with a hurry Dust and Killer had clearly been with Blue and Dream and Horror was with Lush. So I decided to dismiss them.

"But Nightmare what did you.." I cut off Horror.

"Horror go back to Lush, Dust go to Blue and Killer go to my idiotic brother..I just wanted to see if you were all still alive." With that everyone left and Killer looked at me confused.

"Nighty what was that about?"

"I was stupid and forgot those idiots are with good sanses..."

"Well yeah Nightmare we made a truce with..." I wrapped my tenticle around his mouth to shut him up.

"Look here Crossy....I lied...I want to destroy the star freaks and those stupid idiots who started dating them But mostly Error...My bestfriend someone I have a child with...WOULD DATE A FUDGING STAR FREAK!"

Cross winced at my sudden outburst but looked at me.

"So we make Ink and Error break up?"

"Yes and after that Killer and Dream and Dust and Blue."

I smiled this was gonna be fun.

~back to Inks house~

Error pov:

I was holding Radier close he was a interesting skeleton to say the least he seemed to be interested in Ink and My phones. Suddenly I heard a shriek come from Ink.

~time skip~

Ink was holding a little black skeleton in his arms. I looked at him in awe he was definitely My and Inks kid.

"Error..Look! Woah those colors the pink the blue the YELLOW!!"

Inks eyes were hearts as he lit up and fawned over the skelebaby.

"Y-yes InK-k. N-N-Now we nEeD to NamE him."

Ink looked up at me and smiled.

"What about Paperjam we can call him Pj for short!"

I smiled

"PaPeRjaM..I-I lIkE t-that nAme."

So I grabbed Paperjam and set him on the floor next to Radier and they both looked confused at each other and Pj started sobbing. Ink rushed forward and grabbed the crying baby while Radier looked up at me with a confused look on his face and I picked him up.

~time skip~

Inks pov

Error and I had set Radier and Pj in highchairs and had fed them their food. Nightmare was due to come any minute to visit his son..I was a bit jealous that he and Error had a kid as well but they are best friends and Nightmare is with Cross now and Error loves me..I know it.