kidnapping

Nightmares pov:

Cross come on we have to go see Radier Error Ink and their child Paperjam. And act all friendly got it!

"Yes..boss."

I grabbed his face with ny tenticles.

"No Cross..Im your boyfriend now call me that!"

I could see him look scared but I didn't care he has to do what I say so we left for the stupid rainbows house.

Cross's pov:

Last night Nightmare told me his plan..I warned Ink and Error first and told Dream Killer Dust and Blue. Truth is I like Dream and Killer likes Nightmare but Killer and I had to swap places due to Nightmare insisting he loved me. Though he clearly isn't over loosing Error to Ink so I knew it was just him trying to feel important. So I looked at my phone Killer Dream Blue dust and even horror and Lust were at the ready for when Nightmare attacked.

Time skip to when they get there

Nightmares pov

We finally arrived at the house but I could feel a wave of negative energy delicious negative energy filled me with so much pleas..

" uh...Nightmare are you ok why are you making that face?"

"No reason!"

I knocked on the door and I saw Error and Ink holding the two kids we sat down in the living room and talked for way too long and finally

"Ink and I need to get something." Error said as he left.

"Mama??mama??" My stupud kid asked.

"Dont you EVER call me mom again got it!" I yelled and the kid started crying i wrapped my tenticled around his mouth hoping id kill the little nuisance. But then Error and Ink came back and I had to act fast I lunged at them with my tenticles but j felt a jolt of.pain as a knife went into one and I saw Killer at the 3nd of it...ugh that stupid emotionless...I couldn't finish my thought because I saw Blueberry Dust Lush Horror and my stupid brother and...CROSS!!? he betrayed me that stupid good for nothing replacement.

"NighT-tmaRe you are my-y best friend...I d0nt knoW why YoU have so much hatRed in you to try aNd kill us and youR own chiLd but.."

I was enraged dont knoe of course Error knows!!

"YOU BROKE UP WITH ME FOR HIM!!"

I pointed at Ink and he looked scared and stepped back.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT HUH?????"

"NiGhtmAre I-I know.." Error was cut off when I felt someone hug me?..I look down to see Killer his face was red and blushing...I..I started blushing a lot.

"Killer..what are you uh doing..."

I looked over and Dust and Blue were cuddling on the couch smirking. Ink and Error were holding the kids and even the kids were smirking Horror and Lush were as well and even Cross hugging my Brother Dream they were both smirking..its like they all knew something..

"Nighty I love you."