Ink has a Crusshhhh!

Inks pov:

After Dream and Swap stopped screaming they stared at me and I felt the rainbow blush glow on my face. Finally the awkward silence ended when Swap started talking.

"Ink do you like Error...?" His eyes stars and a giant smile on his face he was jumping up and down along with Dream.

I shook my head of course I dont like Error hes my Enemy he only helped me for his own personal gain.

"No I dont like him." I knew I was lying they both knew I was lying.

"Then why are you still hugging the puppet he gave you." Dream questioned with a smug look.

I looked down at my arms sqeezing tight the puppet the destroyer had made me to calm me down due to my emotion overload and then I remembered Error said he'd be checking in on me every day...oh no...OH NO! more rainbow blush appeared on my face and Dream and Swap laughed and laughed and I punched them lightly in the arm and crossed my arms while still hugging the little puppet.

"Sooooo~.." Dream cooed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"When are you gonna tell him." Swap asked before Dream could continue.

"Im not." I said and slunk back into the bed and pouted.

Dream and Swap looked at me in shock and jumped on the bed.

"WHAT!"

"But Ink! You and Error would be perfect!!! Oposites attract!! And if I'm being completely honest he and my brother aren't gonna be together much longer I can tell Error is fed uo with him." Dream said while hugging me. I looked at him in shock I couldn't find words its like my soul shattered...if I had one...

"Hes d-dating your brother.." I said weak from what I can only assume is heart break. Dream realized his error

"Oh no no no!! I mean they technically are but I could Tell Error doesn't rely enjoy his company much."

I looked away holding the puppet close to where my soul should be Swap and Drean hugged me and I fell asleep

~at Nightmares castle~

Errors pov:

Why did I promise Ink I'd check on him everyday!!! What is WRONG WITH ME. Seeing him hug the puppet I made him made my soul flutter a bit but no no it can't be I love Nightmare Hes my Boyfriend. I turn around and feel the slither of his tenticles on my waist as he pulled me in and started to kiss me on my neck and I pushed him away I was too confused for this. He glared at me but then softened and grinned.

"Aww whats wrong Erry?" He said inching closer.

"N-nothing IM FiNe." Nightmare then wrapped me up in his tenticles and brought me to my room and laid me down. I was half asleep but I could still hear Nightmare before he slammed the door.

"I wished we never helped that pathetic Squid."