The Puppet

Quick A/n sorry I haven't updated recently I dont know if anyone even likes this or if its good so I've been a bit hesitant.. Anyways..

Error pov:

Dream was still upstairs tending to Ink and they had called Swap to come and he was upstairs as well. Nightmare motioned for me to sit on the couch with a serious and sort of angered expression on his face.

"Error..." I could tell I was in trouble just by that. He continued. "Should I be jealous..?"

I looked at him confused then I remembered how I had stared at Squid for a bit longer than I should. I only did that because since we fought all the time I never got a close view of him.

"N-no NIghTMArE. I l-love you ok."

He wrapped a inky tenticle around my waist and pulled me close.

"Good."

I was kind of hurt he didn't say I love you back but its Nightmare were talking about. Suddenly Nightmare and my head shot up as we heard a scream from upstairs and Dream ran down the stairs.

"ERROR!!! INK HE-HES HELP!!!!!!" Dream was crying and screaming so Nightmare and I ran upstairs. And I saw Inks eyes they were rapidly shifting to different shapes and colors and he looked in so much pain I ran over to him as I heard Nightmare scowl. I shook my head as my thoughts piled.

*Remember you dont actually care about Ink your doing it to stop the star jerks from disrupting your fun for a bit..hes the Enemy!*

But I felt like I kind of did care. WAIT WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING I dont care about Squid hes pathetic and useless I should let him die here and now! But something stopped me from teleporting out of there. I started to create a puppet of the creator and had dream infuse some calming positive magic inside. It looked remarkabley like Ink. All my puppets do tend to look eerily similar to the ones I create them after. I placed the finished puppet in his arms and he hugged it completely unaware of any of us. His eyes calmed down and remained the same and he started breathing normally.

Inks pov:

I regained consciousness and I was holding a...tiny me? It was so good I wanted to know who created it but then I looked up to see Dream and Swap looking worried and Error!? But he looked worried as well but Nightmare was in the back leaning against the door rolling his eye lights. I hugged the puppet it felt so calming and thats when I heard his glitchy voice.

"O-oh so yOU LIke my W-work."

I was in shock. The destroyer made...this? This was so good a work of art and the destroyer made it.

"Thanks Error. But why are you and Nightmare helping me?"

Error explained how if he and Nightmare helped they got to destroy aus without our interference for a little bit. I wasn't that happy about the agreement and a little part of me hoped that it was because Error kind of cared about me but no thats stupid stop. But I couldnt stop the blush of a rainbow on my cheeks when Error told me to keep the puppet and that he'd be checking in every day. I looked over at Dream and Swap they had noticed and they were containing their excitement I could tell by the stars in their eyes.

Nightmares pov:

Did he really just say HED CHECK IN ON INK....HIS ARCHENEMY!! I saw the blush on that stupid ink blots face and I knew we had to leave.

"Error lets go Killer Dust Horror and Cross are probably killing each other." He nodded said goodbye and we left.

Swaps pov:

Dream and I waited till they left before I shouted.

" INK HAS A CRUSSSSHHH!!!!"