17

Archer's POV
Once we've helped Raine pack her bag, Noah grabs a separate bag and fills it with regression things. Raine's stuffies, a blanket, onesies, pull ups, her one sippy cup, some bath toys, a coloring book and crayons, and some clothes she said she likes to play dress up with.
I hold Raine's hand and we all make our way out of her room.
She turns the lights off inside before locking the door. Then we're off.
James initiates a conversation about Christmas as soon as we're back to his dorm.
"My parents want to know what I'm planning on doing for Christmas, and I wanted to ask you guys what your planning on doing" he says.
"No plans" Raine shrugs softly. "Me either, parents don't want me home" I say and James frowns at both answers. "How about you Noah?" I ask. "Well not much. I was planning on just staying on campus so I could avoid my mom and dad" she shrugs. "Why don't yours want you home honey?" He asks Raine. "Mom passed a while ago, and dad and I don't get along very well" she sighs and I feel my heart break for her. My poor baby.
"Oh sweetheart, I'm so so sorry" I say. "It's okay! I didn't really get to know her" She sighs. "But I want to go see my aunts for New Years!!" She says as she smiles.
"So would y'all maybe want to come home to my parents house with me?" He asks and I nod. "As Long as Raine's okay with it, don't want our baby here alone on Christmas" I say and she blushes.
"I wouldn't want to intrude on your guys' holidays" Noah says. I shake my head frowning. "Noah, we're all gonna be in each other's lives for the rest of them. You're not intruding." I say. James and Raine agree and I see her smile softly.
"Mhm, that sounds like fun!" Raine says.
"Alright, I'll call and let my mom know" James says grabbing his phone.
Raine, Noah and I take noahs things to a spare room. We drop them off then take Raine's things to her room and she smiles.
"Thank you again for setting this up, you really really didn't have to" Raine says softly. I smile and kiss her forehead. "I know bubba, we wanted to, you deserve to be spoiled" I say.
I turn before she can argue and Noah and I start to put everything away.
I hear Raine pouting behind us and I chuckle. "Baby, things won't get put away if you pout all day. Now why don't you help us and maybe later we could convince James to get you some chicken nuggets, sound good?" I ask and see her nod frantically.
We make quick work of putting everything away.
James walks in about half an hour later as Raine, Noah and I are sitting on Raine's bed. Raine been telling us about her stuffies and her job and just general information about herself, and we'd been doing the same.
"Mom said they'd be ready for us in three days" he says with a smile. I smile back and Raine gets up to hug him.
Noah laughs as Raine explains that I said we could have chicken nuggets for supper.
James raises his eyebrow at me and I let him know that it's a reward for her helping us put everything away.
"Why don't we cook something simple quick before game night and have chicken nuggets tomorrow night bub?" he asks and she nods. "Sounds good!!"
"Okay then, let's go cook" i say. "Why don't y'all just give me a suggestion and get ready?" James asks. "Let's let her pick, what'll it be bubba?" I ask.
Raine looks at the ground contemplating before asking for Fruit. I chuckle and ask James to make something he thinks we may all like with some cut up fruit on the side for her.
He nods before walking out of the room.
"Okay honey why don't we go pick out a comfy outfit?" I ask standing up.
She nods and grabs cinnamon. Sitting Raine back down, Noah tells us that she's gonna go get changed. I nod and ask what Raine would like to wear and she thinks for a bit before shrugging. "I'm not too picky, and I dunno what's super appropriate for me to wear" she says shyly. I nod and go to the closet and look through the things she brought.
"How about some shorts and a sweater?" I ask. "That sounds good!!"
I go to look for her shorts and pick out some spandex shorts as well as the big sweater I had given her.
"If you need to shower let me know hun" I say handing her the clothes.
She nods and stands up. "I'll give you some privacy love, if you need me I'm in the room right across" I say before leaving her room.