15

Raine's POV
We quickly make it out to my car and I hear archer call shotgun and I giggle.
Noah smiles and shakes her head before making her way around the car and getting in the back.
We all sigh as I start the car and turn the heat up.
"James just texted me that he's pulling out, I'll give you directions to our dorm building sweetheart."
The pet name makes me melt and I nod so I'm not a stuttering mess.
As archer gives me directions I realise they're in the other dorm building. I smile and think about Gus. "Oh! Noah lives here! So do my friends Gus, Alex, and tia!!"
Archer looks at me and cocks their head. "You're friends with them?" They ask. I nod and they sigh loudly "my friends have known my soulmate for a while and never introduced meeeee" they pout.
Noah and I laugh as we pull into the buildings parking lot and archer tells me where to park.
I do so ASAP and we all hop out as I shut the car off. Noah knocks on my window and I get out and grab my keys.
She interlock our fingers and we speed up to the building.
Archer scans us in and we make it in quick.
I smile pulling my hood down and we spot James.
He waves and we catch up with him before I'm lead up to James' dorm.
Archer separates from the group and I frown.
I'm led up to James' dorm and he unlocks the door.
He opens the door for us and we walk inside.
"Go ahead and take your shoes and coat off guys, if you want you can set your bag on the chair over here"
I nod and take my boots off then ask him where to put my coat so I don't make a mess.
He chuckles and takes it from me and hangs it up.
"You look adorable by the way" he says. I blush and he smiles at me.
"Let's wait for archer then we can all talk about some stuff. Let me grab some stuff really quick" he tell me. "Noah could we talk quick?" He asks. "No problem" she replies and they walk into a different room.
I make my way over a bean bag chair and take a seat with my bag.
There's a sharp knock at the door not long after and I get up. I walk over and ask who it is.
"James! It's gus, we need to talk! Archer's out here too!"
I smile and open the door and I see him get visibly confused as archer laughs.
"Hold on, raine why are you here?" He asks. I hold out my arms to show my three new tattoos.
On my left arm there's a beautiful sunflower and a sun and moon.
There's suddenly a look of understanding in his eyes and he hugs me tight. "I'm so happy you finally found them!!!" He says.
I laugh and hug him back as archer walks in and shuts the door.
"James and Noah are in that room" I say pointing at the room as they walk out of there.
Archer, Noah and James hold boxes and I blush. Did I not get them enough?
"Okay, James, don't forget about game night tonight. And make sure you guys bring Raine and Noah. I'll leave you alone now" Gus says before making his way out of the dorm.
I smile and say good bye and archer motions for me to come to the table. "Did i do something wrong?" I ask and all both chuckle at me. "No sweetie, we just need to talk to you" James says.
I walk over and sit down.
"Okay so, there's one main thing that we are all really hoping for with this relationship. And we just want to know if you know what age regression is" archer says.
I sigh a breath of relief and nod. "Mhm, I'm an age regressor, Noah and I had a talk about this yesterday. Why?" I ask and they smile wide.
"Thank god we don't have to explain. We're both caregivers hun" archer says brightly.
I smile and I'm given a box by archer.
"Here, open the bigger one first love."
"Are you sure?" I ask and they nod.
I gently undo the ribbon on the top of the box and peer inside and smile wide. The sweaters adorable!
I pull it out and it looks like it's about a 2x which means it'll be a bit big!! I say thank you and continue through the things in the box and hug the stuffie in there.
Next I'm given a box by James and I adore every gift in there.
Then I'm given the smaller box by archer.
Inside it's a ton of regression gear and I cover my mouth.
I thank them both profusely and hug them before pulling the decorated pacis out.
"I did them myself hun" archer says proudly. "I love them so so much!!"
"There's one more thing you should see cutie, come with us" James says. I nod and stand up with them. Looking over I see Noah standing as well.
They lead us to a room on the other side of the dorm and they open the door for me. The lights turned on and I see an adorable room.
I gasp and turn to them. "This is for you, if you'd like it pumpkin" archer says. I hug them both super tight and start to tear up as I thank them.