21

Archer's POV
Looking towards Noah I smile. Raines snuggled into her chest, breathing softly.
"Archer, could you take Raine? I need to use the restroom" Noah asks quietly. I nod and Raine is transferred into my lap. I hear a quiet whine come from her and I smile rubbing her back softly.
She starts to whine more and I frown and stand up with her.
Leaving the fort I take Raine into a separate room and shut the door.
"Buttercup what's wrong?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Wana go home" I hear mumbled softly.
I nod and shoot James a text. "Grab Noah and let george know we're all leaving. Grab the stuff, Raine's not feeling well."
"Do you feel sick bubba?" I ask concerned. She nods a little and I feel a frown etch into my face. Picking her back up I sigh and lay her head on my shoulder before covering her fully in a blanket.
Leaving the bathroom, I tell everyone goodbye and leave the dorm.
Noah and James are standing outside waiting for us and I hand her to James. 
James covers her securely and we all make our way back to his dorm.
When we get back I hear a small sniffle come from Raine and I'm relieved to know she's no longer crying.
I unlock the door and turn the lights on as we all walk inside. Raine starts reaching for Noah and she's handed over. James goes to put the rails up on the side of Raine's bed as Noah sits down with Raine.
Sighing, I watch the two of them interact with a small smile. I'm really glad Noah knows what to do when Raine is regressed because the rest of us haven't had any experience with her.
I haven't had any experience with somebody who regresses so young, so it's nice to have somebody who knows exactly what to do to learn from.
That being said, I can't help but be a tad bit jealous. I wish Raine would go to me the way she goes to Noah. But I know that there's a reason for her to cling to Noah so much.
They met first, so whether I like it or not, there's going to be a bit more of a bond between the two for a while. Until we all get to know one another better.
Hopefully, that wouldn't take too terribly long. But so long as Raine is happy and content, there isn't anything else I could ever possibly ask for.
Just a happy baby, that's all I want. My girl to love and cherish for the rest of our lives.
I shake myself out of my thoughts and walk over to Noah. "We've got to put Raine down soon, you got your bed set up right?" I ask her. She nods and stands up, then we walk to the room.
I smile as I open the door to see the softly lit room. The soft yellow and green tones made the room seem like such a safe space.
The perfect place for our baby to sleep. I move the bars down a bit and Noah sets Raine inside. Then she moves the bars back up. I kiss Raine's forehead before tucking her in.
Noah and I leave the room and shut the door.
Wishing her goodnight, I make my way to the bathroom and walk inside.
Quickly, I undress and take a shower before starting to think.
I'm not exactly sure about how I feel about having two soul mates. Or how much I like my baby having two other soulmates. I know I probably shouldn't care as much as I do. But I can't help but be a bit jealous, even if it's just in the back of my mind.
The door to the bathroom opens with a creak and I hear a small "abba" accompanied with a yawn.
I quickly reach out of the shower and grab the towel and wrap it around my waist.
Stepping out I look down to see Raine rubbing her eyes making grabby hands at me.
"Hey little one, what's up?" I ask. I get a mumble in response and look to see if anything could give me a hint.
I pick her up and feel the front of her onesie is wet.
"Oh pumpkin, do you need a change?" I ask and she nods shyly.
Chuckling I go to james' room and set Raine on the floor as I change quickly.
We then head to the nursery where I pick out a plain yellow onesie.
"Do you need abba's help bubba?" I ask and she nods. I make quick work of changing her before I put her down.
She whines in protest for a little bit and I look back confused. "Do you want me to stay with you cutie?" I ask and she nods yawning.
I smile and turn the lights off and her nightlight on before climbing into bed and cuddling with my princess.