16

Noah' POV
Watching Raine look around her makeshift nursery filled me with a joy I hadn't ever experienced. It was one of the cutest things I'd ever seen.
"Would you maybe want to stay here with us tonight?" James asks Raine and I. She looks at me shyly "am I allowed to do that?" She asks.
My heart melts and I nod "of course hun, why wouldn't you be?" I ask. She shrugs "I dunno", "it's up to you bub" I say.
After a while of her looking around she tells us that she'd need to go back to her dorm to grab some stuff if we were staying here.
Archer said they needed to grab things as well so we decide that we could all just ride in Raine's car.
We all put our shoes and coats back on before heading down to archer's dorm.
Once we arrived they open the door and let us in. It's a single room with two beds. "My roommate moved out a while ago, so if either of you ever want to crash here you're always welcome" they say handing us both a key. James holds up his key to us as well with a warm smile.
We both thank them and wait while they grab some clothes and whatever else they may need.
"Since there's no school tomorrow or next week, are we just going to stay at yours James?" I hear archer call and he shouts back yeah.
I see Raine nod and grab her phone. "I'm gonna text Kaylee and Amari and let them know Im gonna be bringing you guys to the dorm for a little bit" she says smiling brightly.
"Who're they?" James asks genuinely curious. "They're my roommates" I nod and see archer come out of their room with a duffel bag. "This is for you" they say handing James a shirt. "Thanks for stealing it" he says and they both laugh.
We head down to my dorm quick so I could grab some stuff then we leave the dorms.
Once we all make it out to raine's car we buckle up and drive a few minutes to the other dorm building on campus.
"Okay let me find my key card" she mumbles digging through her pockets until she finds it.
We all run up to the doors and she scans us in. As soon as she does we all make our way inside and stomp the snow off our shoes. "I'm up a couple floors" she says leading us up the stairs.
Once we make it up to her floor I see art and business majors hanging out.
She waves to a couple people as we navigate the long hallway.
We stop not very far from the end of the hall and she unlocks the door. We walk in and take our shoes off before we go to her room.
"I know it isn't much, but this is my dorm!" She says proudly.
"How long is it okay for us to stay?" I ask and i see archer smile. "As Long as you'd like. How about we test tonight, but bring some extra clothes in case y'all stay with us as long as archer is staying" James tells me. Raine nods and walks over to her closet. "Could somebody please help me reach this bag?" Raine asks.
Archer smiles and walks over, effortlessly grabbing a pale yellow bag. "This one bub?" They ask. She nods before thanking them and gently grabbing it from them. "What size of onesies do you wear honey?" Archer asks looking into her closet. "Uhhhhhh lemme check" she mumbles blushing. She looks at the tag on one and looks down. "Well?" I ask gently. "A 2XL.." she says softly. I take a mental note. "Absolutely perfect" archer says hugging her softly. She sighs into their chest and closes her eyes before going back into the closet to pack. "Let's grab a couple of those, is there anything else in here you'd need for regression?" James asks. She nods before telling me that the two stuffies she keeps on her bed are comfort stuffies.