8

Archer's POV
James and I had decided that we would try to hang out more to get closer.
We both set our presents in the vacant room in his dorm. That could be a temporary nursery. I bring up the idea and he smiles widely nodding. He's definitely a soft cg.
We decide on gender neutral colors, mustard yellow, sage green, and white would be a great color for things in there. We go through Amazon and I buy the sheets and comforter. As I'm looking, James looks through other things and adds them to a private wish list that he shares with me.
"Just some onesies and things we can order when we figure out their size" he cheeses. I could definitely see myself attracted to him if he were my soulmate.
I shoot belle a text and ask if they're still hanging out.
She replies almost immediately with a yes and I tell her that we'll be on our way down soon.
I let james know that I'm gonna head down and he says he'll tag along. I smile and we both put our shoes on.
He gives me a spare key for the dorm and tells me that I'm welcome anytime.
I thank him and we both walk downstairs. And suddenly I feel a flash of pain on my right arm. I grit my teeth and James gasps while gripping his right arm.
I look at my arm and I can see a tattoo forming before my very eyes. I gasp and look at his arm and see the same tattoo.
An intricate koi fish tattoo takes place in the free space on my arm and I see James has the exact same koi fish. I look at him in shock and I touch my tattoo.
Speechless I touch his and run my fingers along it. This can't be happening. This hasn't happened before. Spontaneous soulmates doesn't happen. It shouldn't happen.
He finds the nearest bench and takes a seat and I grab the sides of my head. I can't comprehend this. I had only just learned my soulmate has two soulmates. Now I have two?
I don't even really like guys! I know I'm bi, but I really like girls.
There's a small part of me that likes men. But I didn't really think it'd be enough for my soulmate to be a man!
I feel tears of frustration come to my eyes and I can suddenly feel a presence next to me. I look up and see belle standing next to me.
I quickly stand and hug her. She asks if I'm okay and I explain everything going on.
She calls George to grab James and belle and I take a walk.
"Spontaneous soulmates happen very rarely" she says quietly. "Then why me?" I ask looking at her. She shrugs but smiles. "This just means you'll be able to love two people!" She exclaims. "I don't know how belle" I say shakily. "You'll be okay, I know you will" she says. I smile softly and look at the ground.
Can I really love two people? I mean I kind of have to. We decide that having james come to us would be a good idea since I had calmed down.
Belle texts him and we both sit down to wait for him. While we do she examines the tattoo. It is beautiful. I smile softly and run my fingers along the intricate ink.
I hear a door open and look up to see George and James walking over. Belle and I both stand up and she walks over to George, while James makes his way to me.
"So we're soulmates." He says, smiling softly. I smile back and nod. "I'm sorry for saying it would be awkward if my soulmate was a guy. I was just so sure I'd only have one soulmate" I say. He laughs and tells me it's okay and tells me that apparently he isn't straight.
We all walk back downstairs to hang out with the others and George informs me that only Alex, will, Gus, and cris are left downstairs.
I smile and tell him it's okay and ask what everyone's doing.
It's a board game night. "We were going to play monopoly right before you guys called" belle giggles.
We make our way inside and are greeted by the people inside. I take a chair that's between cris and James. We all laugh and pick our pieces. The game ends up lasting until around 2am, with all of us hurting from laughing so hard.
"JAMES I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CHEATER. YOU CANT JUST BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AND RUN AN EMPIRE IN A CHILDRENS GAME" cris shouts and I bust out laughing. "neh neh Neh iM cRIs anD I gET dEFenSIVe oVeR faKe mONeY" James taunts.
We all laugh and pick up the game before retiring for the night. I wave goodbye to everyone as James and I make our way to his dorm.
"Hey, it's kind of late, and way too cold to leave the building. If you want you can crash here" he says. "I don't have any pajamas" I state. He shakes his head as we walk in and take our shoes off.
He makes his way over to his room and comes out a few minutes later. "Do you prefer sweaters, tee shirts, or tank tops?" He asks. I say tee shirts and he nods before bringing me a tee shirt and a pair of plaid pajama pants. I shake my head chuckling and thank him before going into his bathroom and changing. I wash my face with warm water and walk out. He offers me his bed but I say no and ask if he has a blanket and pillow.
Leading me into the spare room, he pulls them out from under the bed. I smile and thank him before making the bed. I hug him goodnight and go grab my backpack from the dining room.
I walk back into the spare room and plug everything in before climbing into bed and drifting off.