10

Raine's POV
I'm woken up with extremely loud beeping and I whine. Stupid alarm. I don't wanna get up.
I pout and shut it off before opening my eyes a little bit. Whining, I get out of bed and put my teddy bear down and take my paci out of my mouth. Being awake is dumb and I don't wanna. I jump as I hear my phone start to ring loudly. Clearing my throat I pick up the phone "hello?" I ask softly.
"Hey Raine? We have a new girl who needs training and Tammy won't be showing up, would you mind opening and coming in to train today?" I hear my coworker Max ask.
"Mhm, I'll be in soon, give me like 20 minutes." I say. He thanks me and hangs up and I groan.
I quickly try to find an outfit. A white turtle neck, under a pastel blue gingham dress with some jewelry, and some white thigh high socks.
I tie my hair up with a pastel blue bandana and throw on my coat and black Mary Janes.
Going to the bathroom, I turn the lights on and put on some blue and white sparkly eyeshadow with some winged eyeliner and fake eyelashes.
I tell my roommates goodbye before quickly leaving my dorm.
I drive to work before I hear a loud chime and I realize that today's the day.
"Shit" I mumble softly, I had totally forgotten that I'd be meeting one of my soulmates today. I whine and keep driving before pulling into the parking lot and sitting in my car for a bit.
I don't even look how I wanna! I probably look a mess considering I had to be super quick.
Looking down at my arm I gasp and how little time I had left. 5m 21s
I decide to just head inside so I wouldn't be as cold.
I turn my car off and grab my bag and keys. I rush inside and disable the alarm before turning the lights on and heading to the back.
Another chime. 2m 0s
I look down at myself and start to feel my hands shake. Wiping them off on my dress I shake my head.
Another chime, accompanied by a knock at the front door.
I feel my heart jump into my throat and take a deep breath.
Attempting to gather my courage I make my way to the door and open it and I see her and feel a sharp sting.
I look into her eyes and I can feel myself start to cry and she rushes and hugs me.
"Holy shit. Holy shit" she mumbles
I squeeze my eyes shut and hug her tight.
After a little while we let each other go and just look at each other.
"You're stunning" she mumbles grabbing my face gentle and I smile and lean into the gentle touch.
"You're gorgeous" I say softly and I see her smile.
"Here let me lock the door before it starts to get cold in here" I say softly and I see her nod.
I quickly shut and lock the door and we both walk into the back.
"What's your name beautiful?" She asks making me blush. "I'm Raine, and you?" I ask looking into her beautiful brown eyes.
"I'm Noah, it's a pleasure to meet you love" she says and I smile. "Why don't we play 20 questions while we're training?" I ask showing her to the aprons. She nods and grabs one as I do the same.
I tie mine on and look at the clock. 5:34am.
We both talk a bit while I go over to the sink to wash my hands and I spot the beautiful tattoo sprawling across my arm.
It's a geometric skull tattoo with some daisies.
I smile feeling it and I tell Noah how long we have to wash our hands for.
"Okay, let's get to work!" I say joyfully as she laughs.
I take her through opening, making drinks and baked goods, taking orders, and cleaning our whole shift before we get off at noon. Max and fyre take over.
"Do you have any plans after work?" I ask making my shift drink. An iced banana milk boba. "Nope, how about you hun?" Noah asks as she's taking off her apron. "Nope, would you maybe want to come to my place?" I ask. She's smiles and nods.
We grab our things and I ask her if she knows where the suites were.
She tells me she does and we both take our separate cars.