7

Noah's POV
The more I think, the more excited I get.
16h 3m 1s
I'd be meeting them at my new job tomorrow. Maybe they'd be a customer? Or maybe they're training me?
I need the job for the money, naturally.
Sighing I look at the clock on my wall. 4 pm.
I close my laptop and rub my eyes. It's too early for this shit. And it's too late to take a nap.
I push myself away from my desk and decide to head down to the mail room. Maybe their packages had arrived finally.
I slip my shoes on grabbing my keys and slip out the door.
I'd have to hurry if I wanted to make it to my 7 o'clock class on time.
I yawn looking around the halls. Theres a few families who had come to come pick up people for the holidays.
I'm excited to take my love home to see my family. Maybe I'll get to meet their family, maybe not.
I head down the stairs and into the mail room. I wave at the girl behind the counter and tell her my name and number.
Nodding she heads into a back room and comes back out with a large bin of boxes and letters. "We were all starting to wonder if you'd ever come pick up all your packages" she jokes.
Chuckling I apologize and thank her before grabbing the bin.
I head back to my dorm and go inside.
Setting the bin on my table and take my shoes off before I start opening the packages.
Looking inside them I smile at the contents. A few sweaters, two stuffed animals, a pacifier, an adult bottle, and a couple packs of different types of socks.
I take the items into my room and sigh contently. I set them on my desk before looking at the clock on my wall.
5 pm.
Walking over to my closet I pull out a black tee shirt with a hoodie. I throw a flannel on over the sweater. As well as a black beanie and some khaki pants.
I dress rather quick and grab my high tops and chuck them on.
I grab my bag and laptop before throwing on my coat and walking out the door.
Walking down the stairs of the dorm building I see James walking.
I call to him and he turns around and smiles at me "hey dude! Do you want to come get dinner with me?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Sorry, i cant, I've got to finish an essay before we all go down tonight" he says.
"I'm not gonna be there, I have a class at 7, but have fun" I say smiling.
We go our separate ways and I pull my keys out of my bag. Making my way out to my car. Once I had gotten in and started the car, I make my way to the dining hall to get something to eat.
Parking, I hurry into the building before going to the small sandwich shop inside.
I order my food and swipe my card while looking to the clock.
5:17pm
"I have a Buffalo chicken wrap for Noah!" A woman shouts.
I walk up and smile at her, thanking her for my food before walking to a table.
Eating quickly, I throw my trash away and head back out to my car.
I hop in and drive out to my class, worrying about time.
I hate being late, and considering the weather I'd be even later if I couldn't make it there within the next 30 minutes.
Sighing, I drum my fingers on my steering wheel to the beat of the music playing softly.
I hum lightly and continue to drive for another couple minutes. Pulling into the parking lot, I smile and grab my bag.
I hop out and quickly make my way inside. Seeing a classmate arrive at the same time I sigh. I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one coming to the lecture at this time.