20

Noah's POV
Holding Raines hand I smile looking around at the new friends I've made. "Hey archer I have a question" I say quietly in the midst of all the loud arguing over movies. "What's up?" They ask. "Does everyone here know about regression? I have a feeling she might regress" I say. Archer nods and quickly explains that that's how everyone in the group had come together.
I let out a breath and smile again. "Okay. Archer and Noah. There's three options that are all evenly split. Big Hero 6, paranormal activity, and brother bear" my friend Gus says.
I look to Raine and I see her looking back at me. "I'm gonna say Big Hero 6, how about you archer?" I ask.
"I'll go with that too" they say. Raine giggles in response signaling that we had chosen correctly.
"Okay but only if we can all head to somebodies dorm to make a blanket fort" I hear tia protest. There's a resounding chuckle from what I can only assume to be the caregivers and switches among us.
"We could all head to ours" I hear Belle and george offer.
Everyone agrees and we start gathering our things and head out.
We go up a flight of stairs and down the hall until Belle unlocks one of the doors.
The lights turned on and we all file in and take our shoes off.
"Belle, why don't you, Raine and tia go make some popcorn and snacks for everyone? Can somebody go watch over them?" George asks.
I see those three and archer go into the kitchen.
The rest of us go to the living room and George tells us what to grab. After we've set everything up I go over to James. We make small talk before I see Raine walk up to us with some tears in her eyes, followed closely by archer.
"Princess what's wrong?" I ask holding her face gently. "Shes nonverbal and something dropped in the kitchen. It was pretty loud and it scared her. She accidentally spilt water all over herself" archer sighs and I nod. James grabs George and we ask George if we could borrow a side room for a couple minutes to calm Raine down.
He nods and shows us to his and belles room.
I thank him and he leaves shutting the door.
"Okay James do you have her stuff in your bag still?" I ask and he nods. Pulling out all her things I hand her pacifier to her as well as cinnamon. "Baby do you want to change into your onesie?" I ask and she nods shyly.
"Okay, would you like some help?" Archer asks and she nods softly and points to James.
He smiles and picks her up, cradling her for a moment while rocking.
I see archer grab her onesie and hand it to James. Archer and I leave the room and shut the door behind us. "I didn't realize how easily she scares" archer chuckles and I laugh along. "It's a good thing we didn't end up watching paranormal activity then" I joke.
We wait a couple more minutes before a freshly changed Raine and James emerge. Raine reaches out for archer and they hold her securely. "She's got the onesie on under her sweater" James informs me and I nod.
I hold her sippy cup and we all go back into the main room where everyone had quieted down a significant amount. I see tia and mai playing on the rug while Belle is cuddled on George's lap. Zara, Cris and trey are all having a conversation in the couch and Alex is nowhere to be found.
We let everyone know that she's okay and we look for some seats all together. I'm handed Raine per her request. Archer and James both take two bean bags and I sit on the floor soothing Raine.
Once everyone's taken a seat theres popcorn and water passed around. Then the movies started.