I cough once more before drinking the cool substance.

After draining it all, I handed it back to Sasuke with a thankful smile, out of breath.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"No bother." he replied, "Let's not relax for long though. She still has Naruto, meaning she will come back."

"Sharp, aren't you?"

We both gasped, turning around and immediately freezing on the spot.

....

.....

....

....EWWWWW!!!!!

NO!!!!

NO!!!!!

SHE DID NOT SHOW US NAKED PICTURES OF GUY-SENSEI!!!!

EWWW!!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!

AHHH!!!! JUST!!!

JUST NO!!!!

IT'S NOT RIGHT ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!

She somehow froze us on the spot, making us unable to move.

The freaky lady walked up to us and stopped, looking between us, watching the fear in our eyes.

"Now, I wonder which one has the scroll." the lady mused.

She took out a kunia and placed it to my throat, causing my eyes to widden.

"Let's see, do you have it?"

"QUACK QUACK!!!!!!"

"STEVE!!!!!" I cried, fire in my eyes.

I snapped out of everything and looked around, kicking the lady back in the process.

"Good job Lian!!" Sasuke smirked.

"Where's Steve?" I wondered, confused.

"I made that noise because I knew you'd go all...you." Sasuke explained.

I grinned, "Nice one."

"Ah, where have I heard that name before? Lian...Lian...Lian...Titen." the lady said, her eyes then glistening with curiousity.

"H-How do you know my name?" I asked.

Sasuke sweatdropped. "You yelled your name along with Naruto before Ibiki showed up. Remember?"

"Oh...yeah..." I said, "Whoops..."

"One of the surviving Titen siblings. I know someone who would pay a...great deal of money. To have that kind of power." the lady said, licking her lips.

"Eww, just...stop that!!!" I cried, "Stop licking your lips, I mean, jeez! It looks like you want to rape Sasuke for Steve's sake!!"

Sasuke shuddered as the woman sweatdropped.

"You're really a big problem." she mused.

"YES!!! I'M BIG!!! I'M TALL!!! I'M ALMIGHTY POWERFUL!!!!!" I cheered.

"That's enough.." Sasuke said, glaring at the lady. "If we give you our scroll, will you leave us alone?"

The lady raised an eyebrow. "I guess I would leave your little friend till the end of the chuunin exams."

"I'M NOT SMALL!!!!!!" I shouted, stomping my foot. I was about to jump at her but Sasuke grabbed me from behind as I tried to claw my way to the lady who keeps calling me small!!!

You'd think people would learn by now to stop calling me names to do with small!!!!!

I'm funsized!!!