Maheshwari's realize

Hey all!
I received some comments to continue with only mishbir and kuku scenes..but I'll be adding the mystery part too..as that is important..
Enjoy the reading❤

Abir was looking out of the window when Kunal and Nanu came to his room. Later Jugnu too joined them. Kunal was observing the seriousness on Abir's face, which usually doesn't appear.
Kunal: Bhai, aap kya soch rahe hai?
He broke the silence at last. Nanu looked keenly towards Abir.
Abir: Kuch nahi Nanko..
Kunal: Common bhai, I can sense it. Aapka mood teek nahi hai. Aapne NGO ke baare me soch rahe hai, haina?
Abir: Tu ye sab mujhse kyu puch raha hai Nanko..Nanu se poocho..unhone Vishambar uncle ko kuch bataya, Mishti ke father ke baare me..
Kunal: What?
Abir: Haa Nanko, is ghar ke aur kitne secrets hai..hume nahi pata, par Nanu, mai aise chup nahi baithunga..aap khud hi batadijiye..yahi behtar hoga.
Nanu: Kya batau tujhe Abir.. kya bacha hai batane ke liye..
Abir: Aap aisa kyu bol rahe hai Nanu.. aakhir baat kya hai?
Nanu: Accha wakt aane do Abir..tum dono ko kabhi na kabhi batana hi to hai..
Saying this, he went outside Abir's room to find Meenakshi and Paarul standing.
Meenakshi was teary eyed while Paarul tried to console her.

Maheshwari House

Everyone were tired due to the recent events. Badi Maa was praying near mandir for Mishti's recovery. While Jasmeet was standing silently cursing Mishti in a low tone. Because she had not forgotten the previous events when she had got slapped.
Varsha was sitting with Kuhu and BP in the hall when Shaurya came from police station reporting against Naman. He was looking tensed. BP noticed this and inquired him.

Shaurya: Bauji, aapko kaise bataun..pata hi nahi chal raha hai..
BP: Kya hua Shaurya beta?
Shaurya: Naman ne aisa baat kehdiya..mujhe vishwaas hi nahi ho raha tha..ye wahi Rajvansh hai..jiske saath wo haatsa hua tha, bees saal pehle..
And all were shocked listening to this. Kuhu was confused.
Mishti: Kaunsa haatsa uncle?
Mishti came down asking the question.
BP: Mishti, beta aap aur Kuhu thodi der ke liye apne kamre me jayiye.
Mishti: Teek hai BP.
As Mishti wasn't sure about what they were speaking, she didn't back answer BP and left to her room with Kuhu. She had thousands of questions running in her head..but she chuckled all the thoughts and tried to call Abir.
In the hall, BM came out of the mandir and gave water to Shaurya.
BP: Ab batayiye beta, Naman ne aapse kya kaha?
Shaurya: Jab me police station me tha..

Police station, 2 hours ago..

Shaurya: Ji inspector saab. Mai dekhta hu ki isko bail na mile..
Naman: Jitna chahe utna try karo Mr Maheshwari..par mujhe bail zaroor milega..aapke samdhi se!
Shaurya: Kya??
Naman: Haa, aapne sahi suna..aapke honewale samdhi jo hai, wo Rajesh Kapadia hai..Meenakshi Rajvansh ke devar.
Shaurya: Rajesh..
Naman: Haa, jisne Naitik Singhaniya ko..
Before he could speak Shaurya had slapped him. He held Naman by his collar.
Shaurya: Kya bhaunk rahe ho tum? Ha?
Naman: Sach, Mr Shaurya Maheshwari..aap agar apne beti ko aise ghar bhejna chahte hai..to is rishte ko beshak aage lejayiye. Par future me usko kuch hogaya..to mai wo zimmedari nahi lunga..
He smiled sheepishly to which Shaurya pushed him and went outside the police station. He asked the inspector to inform him when Naman would get bail.

BP and BM were shocked to the core realizing the truth. BP remembered Nanu's words that when time arrives, he would say everything. He understood now why Nanu said him that.
Mishti tried to sneak out the house to meet Abir. She wasn't knowing why she was feeling so restless after the incident in the NGO. She understood Abir needed a friend, infact her.
So..she secretly jumped from her balcony, took her cycle and rode to Rajvansh Sadan.
As it was very late in the night, she thought no one would be awake. But to her amusement, Paarul and Meenakshi were speaking something near the balcony. Kunal was on a call with Kuhu, and he was standing near the door. Nanu and Kaushal mama with Nidhi maami were laughing on some joke cracked by Ketki and Atul.