A disaster

Hey all! Enjoy the reading❤

The day arrived, everything was arranged, yet Abir was restless upon his presentation. Yes, he was a successful in running the NGO and following his passion, living away from his family, but he had this envy towards fake popularity. He wanted to gain recognition for sponsorship, not appraisal for his good deeds.
Mishti tried maximum to calm him down and it indeed affected Abir. He tried to relax. He suggested Mishti to get ready and come back as soon as possible. Mishti assured him everything would be fine by blinking her eyes. Abir smiled.
And the time arrived!!
All businessmen had arrived owing the invitation of the Rajvanshs. Meenakshi had personally called all the important guests as she couldn't take chance for her son's event. And also she was scared of the threaten from Naman and Rajesh. But she was Meenakshi Rajvansh ofcourse..
She arranged tight security around the NGO and Rajvansh Sadan. She was informed about all the activities each minute by her spies.
Abir was all ready in his white shirt and Kunal was in a formal suit. Kuhu and Mishti decked up and reached NGO. Abir had kept the painting near store room, so that no one could eye it.
The Maheshwaris reached in a while and were greeted by the Rajvanshs. Soon Meenakshi stood in the middle under the spotlight and started addressing the guests.
Meenakshi: Sabko mere bete Abir ke NGO exhibition me shaamil hone ke liye dhanyawad. I thank all who took out time to attend this event. Aur mere doosre bete Kunal, humaare company ke ek aur branch ko inaugurate kiya hai Kashmir me. I'm immensely proud of my sons. And, is event management ke saare responsibility ko Mishti aur Kuhu Maheshwari bahut acche se nibhaye hai. A very hearty congratulations to you both. Ab is grand exhibition ko shuru karte hai. Jai Shri Krishna.
Everyone clapped. But Abir was suspicious over her behaviour. The lady who hated Mishti and Kuhu so much, is praising them a lot. Something was grooving over his head when he was asked to unveil the first painting. On and on, Abir and Mishti uncovered all the paintings and explained about them. The businessmen were impressed by their skills. One of them, Kishore Mehta from Mehta industries came forward to sponsor Abir's NGO works.
Mishti was immensely happy and gave a side hug to Abir.
The love birds Kunal and Kuhu were having an argument over their outfits, as both had worn the same colour.
Oh god! These two will never change😂
Everything was going well, until Meenakshi got a call. She stepped out of NGO to receive it as it wasn't audible inside.
Meenakshi: Hello?
Naman: Hello Meenakshi ji. Kaise hai aap? Event to bahut accha chal raha hai.
Meenakshi: Naman, aakhri baar warn kar rahi hu, mere baat sunlo aur khud police ke saamne surrender hojao. Agar tumhare harkate Abir ya Kunal ko pata chala, to tumhe aur us Rajesh ko nahi chodenge.
Naman: Agar aisa baat hai, to pehle aapke beton ko mere jaal se bacha to lijiye. Unke jaan to ab mere haaton me hai.
Meenakshi: Naman!! Unhe agar ek chot bhi aaya na, to tumhe zindagi bhar..
Naman: Are, ye to meri beti hai!
Meenakshi: Kya?
Naman: Are meri beti bhi yahi hai!
Meenakshi: Kaun beti? Hello?
Naman: Ek teer se do nahi teen nishaane hogaye. Koi baat nahi. Tumhare beton ke saath saath iska bhi maut mere hi haaton me likha hai.
Meenakshi: Aur kitna giroge Naman!
She kept him busy in her conversation and asked one of her spies to track him. The location showed inside the NGO. Meenakshi signalled the police to get inside and arrest Naman. But it was too late, the NGO was set on fire.
Jasmeet: Ye bhabhi kaha chale gaye..
She was searching for Varsha and suddenly noticed Naman setting a curtain on fire. She shouted immediately.
Jasmeet: Hai rabba!! Aag!! Aur wo bhi Naman!! Ye tayaji kaha gaye??
She went running and found Kunal talking to a client.
Jasmeet: Kunal!!
Kunal: Are Katrina chachi, kya hua?
Jasmeet: Kunal, waha aag!
She pointed out the curtains where the fire had successfully spread.

Jasmeet: Kunal!!Kunal: Are Katrina chachi, kya hua?Jasmeet: Kunal, waha aag!She pointed out the curtains where the fire had successfully spread