Love brings Peace

Hello! Firstly sorry for the late update! Enjoyy the reading!

Abir and Kunal were sitting near the hospital canteen sipping the hot coffee. Kunal was busy in browsing something while Abir was deeply thinking about something. Kunal started the conversation.

Kunal: Bhai..ab kya kare?
Abir: Matlab?
Kunal: Matlab.. kuch to karna padega..
Abir: Nanko..hum baba ko itne easily trust nahi trust kar sakte hai. We've to hear Aarohi too.
Kunal: Haa bhai..par tab tak unko aise hi chodna..I don't think that's right.

When Kunal ended he noticed an evil smirk on Abir's face. And he exactly understood what he was going to do with Mehul, Rajesh and Naman. Discussing deeply about it, the brothers had lost the track of the time. And after they finished, they noticed it was 6 in the evening and the sisters and their mother required some rest.

Fleeing to Aarohi's ward, they saw Mishti near Aarohi's bed as it was time to visit her and Kuhu was fast asleep over Meenakshi's shoulder.
Abir: Nanko..Kuhu to bahut jaldi adjust hogayi yaar Maa ke saath.
Kunal was beaming with pride.
Kunal: Of course bhai..har koi aapke jaise nahi hote hai na..
He mocked while Abir rolled his eyes at him.

He went in to check upon his sister.
And at the same time, Mishti got up from the chair and turned back to see her love admiring her.
She gave her trademark smile and held his hand.
Abir: Bhabhi aur nanad ke baatcheet khatam hui to bahar chale?
Mishti: Abirrrr!
She gave a hit on his hand while he side hugged her grinning.

After an hour, doctor came out of her ward and noticed a new member who was Meenakshi.
Doctor: Mr.Rajvansh..mujhe aapse baat karna hai..in my cabin.
The doctor seemed serious and Abir immediately went behind him asking others to stop.
Kunal insisted on going with him and Abir said he would manage.

After reaching the cabin, the doctor asked him to take a seat.
Abir: Doctor..aaru..
Doctor: Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai Mr.Rajvansh. in fact it's a happy news. Aap ab Aarohi ko Gujrat le jaa sakte hai.
Abir: Sach?
Doctor: Yes..her recovery rate is remarkable. Aur coma se Abhi tak wo bahar nahi aayi hai..remember that. She can listen and sense whatever you're doing. But she can't respond. And isme thoda time lagega..

Abir: Doctor..kitna time..aap Bata sakte hai..
Doctor: Maybe a week, a month or it might take an year also. If she feels  your support, then she might respond earlier. You can shift her to your house and uska bahut khayal rakhna hoga.
Abir: For sure doctor. Thank you.
He said with a wide grin on his face while the doctor nodded in acknowledgment.

Coming out of the cabin, he saw a worried Meenakshi. And immediately he hugged her and told her the good news. She prayed to the god with happy tears in her eyes and Kunal too hugged her. While the sisters were happy and congratulated them.

So it was decided, that they would leave Mumbai in the next 4 hours. Meenakshi had called her private jet and made all arrangements for Aarohi too. And Mishti and Kuhu packed their bags. They were sad upon leaving the place that gave them so many memories. But also they were happy that they were going back to their place. Their Rajkot.

And the couple's decided to stroll upon marine drive for a last time before they left. And it was late in the night for their advantage as the place was less crowded.
Holding hand in hand, Kunal and Kuhu walked a distance and sat at a comfortable place.

Kuhu: Finally..#everything is falling into place.
Kunal: Finally.
Kuhu: But Kunal.. do you think aaru..
Kunal: Kuhu..thodi der ke liye..let's not talk about hospital and health. Please.
Kuhu: Okay..#boring insaan..ab bolo kya baat karni hai?
Kunal: Kuch nahi.. just hold my hand and enjoy the wind.
Kuhu: #as you wish my lordddd.

As she stretched the last word, Kunal started giggling and pulled her cheeks. Both of them looked at each other and Kunal pecked her forehead. As a tint of red stroke her cheek, Kuhu lowered her head and rested it on his shoulders. He locked her hand in his and the couple watch the waves of the sea in PEACE.

While Mishti was having an ice cream, Abir was talking to Nanu on the call.
Nanu: Aye gadheda..tu sach bol raha hai? Tum log kab nikal rahe ho?
Abir: Haa Nanu! Aapki meenu ne private jet arrange ki hai..to 3 ghante me nikal rahe hai..
Nanu: Dekha..maine kaha tha na..sab kuch teekh hojayega. Waise..Mishti aur Kuhu kaise hai?
Abir: Kuhu to apne Nanko ke saath aramse chill karri hai. Aur Mishti.. pata nahi..usko koi kidnap karke leke gaya.

Mishti pushed him to the other side when she heard it.
Nanu: Kya? Kya hua usko!
Mishti felt pity over Nanu as Abir had put the phone on speaker.
Mishti: Nanu..mai teekh hu. Bas aapka laadla gadheda ne mujhe bigaada hai.
Abir: Tch..tch..tch..is jhoot ka nateeja tumhe baad me dikhata hu. Pehle Nanu ko handle karna hai.
Mishti showed her tongue to him and started giggling.

Abir: Accha Nanu..paarul maasi kaisi hai? Aur baaki sab?
Nanu: Sab teekh hai yaha..Bas tum log Jaldi aajao. Tumhare Maami do hafton se humaare sar kha rahi hai ki tum log kab aaoge..
Abir: Are..pyaar dekho Maami ka naanu..kuch log hote hai..jinko us shabd ka arth bhi nahi pata hai!
He said sarcastically looking at Mishti while she was busy adoring her ice cream.

Abir: Chaliye mai rakhta hu..goodnight. Jai Shri Krishna.
Nanu: Teek hai..Jai Shri Krishna. Apna khayal rakhna.
And when the call ended, Abir started chasing her till she was exhausted and couldn't even run a step ahead.
Both of them looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Then, Abir's head was resting on Mishti's while they talked serious and stupid things gazing at the water in PEACE.

Afeemi..afeemi..afeemi hai ye pyaar
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar💖

And the screen freezes on both the couple's in their positions.

Hola!

Sorryyyy for the late update..it was due to assignments.

But I've been reading this amazing book! It's called Prithvi..And it has been beautifully written by the author. It's the winner of the Wattpad India Awards 2019. If you guys have time, please do check it out!

And..how was the update?

It's true that LOVE carries PEACE along with it.

And our gang will be back to Rajkot!

Soon..the story is going to take a leap with the arrival of Arun..And someone else!

Until the next update,
Love love ❤