Aarohi's past

Hello here's the update!

And before you proceed, please check this out!

What else can I say! This is mad!!! 25.5k reads is a very big thing for me! I'm in tears now🤧 keep supporting the same way guys😘❤

THANK YOU❤️

INFINITY LOVE TO YOU GUYS❤️

Mehul: Bees saal pehle, jab Aarohi ko pehli baar Mumbai leke aaya tha..mujhe is baat ka andaaza bhi nahi tha ki mai uska dekhbaal kaise karunga..aur tab meri zindagi me aayi..Roopa!
Usne Aarohi ko apna samjha..aur mai ek travel agency me kaam karna shuru kiya. Mere aur roopa ka ek beta bhi hai..Arun. Phir ek din..accident me..roopa chali gayi. Aur Arun ko maine London bhej diya. Usko archtiect banna tha.. Aarohi ko bhi mai uske saath bhejna chahta tha..lekin usne yaha rehne ka faisla liya.

Roopa

Roopa

Arun

Abir, Mishti, Kunal and Kuhu were carefully listening to him while Meenakshi couldn't digest that her husband had married another woman when she remained alone for his sake. She felt betrayed at that moment.

Mehul: Aarohi bachpan se sirf ek sawal puchti aayi hai..ki uski asli Maa kaun hai..par Roopa usko har baar koi na koi bahana suna deti thi. Use na Rajkot pasand tha..na tum meenu. Isiliye usne tumhare parivaar ke khilaaf aarohi ka kaan bhar rahi thi. Aur mujhe ye bahut der baad pata chala ki Rajesh bhi Mumbai me tha. Aur usne ek din..

Flashback

Rajesh: Hello bhaiyya..aap mere baat pura sunlo..phir decide karo aapko jo karna hai..
Mehul: Teekh hai batao.
Rajesh: Meenakshi bhabhi ne mera arrest karwa diya. Aur mujhe bahar aana hai.
Mehul: Kyu? Usne jo kiya accha hi kiya. Tum andar hi raho. Wahi tumhare liye accha hai.
Rajesh: Aree Bhaiyya! Ab aap unke property ke value jaante ho? Jo bees saal pehle tha..usse 100 guna zyada hai!! Abhi poore Rajvansh parivar ka property count 100 crore tak pahunch chuki hai! Ye sirf white money hai bhaiyya..black me bhabhi kitna aur chupake rakhi hogi..

Mehul was thinking about it while he didn't realise that Aarohi was listening to their conversation which was on speaker.

Mehul: To ab tum kya bolte ho?
Rajesh: Bhaiyya..Aarohi to unko itne saalon se nafrat karti aayi hai, to kyu na hum us nafrat ka faida uthaye?
Mehul: Matlab?
Rajesh: Matlab..hum Aarohi ko unke ghar bhejenge..Aur hum saare property uske naam par register karwa denge kuch emotional drama wagera karke..phir jab kaam hojayega..aaru ke naam se humaare naam par transfer karlete hai. Agar Aarohi nahi maani, to usko mitha hi dete hai. Waise bhi wo jeeke kya karegi?

And the ground beneath her legs shook. She was astonished to know about her father's plans against her. And mehul saw her.

Mehul: Beta..ye sab..wo..
Aarohi: Papa..aap..sirf ye batao..ki..meri Maa acchi hai ya nahi? Mera parivar ab kaha hai!? Batao papa!
Mehul: Beta..tumhari Maa Meenakshi Rajvansh hai.. wo abhi Rajkot me hai..
Aarohi: Matlab..aap aur Roopa Maa.. sab jhoot bol rahe the..
Mehul: Beta..wo..

Aarohi: Bas papa! Mai ab aapka chehra bhi nahi dekhna chahthi! Aap please mera peecha chod dijiye. Haath jodke maangthi hu aapse. Mujhe akela chod dijiye.

By the time she ended, she was in tears. She was utter shocked to know that her mother was not the way she had thought all these years. The false world of hers was destroyed in seconds and she was left broken. Anyways, she was happy that she realised that her mother would be waiting for her. And she decided to meet her.

Resigning her job in the hospital, Aarohi decided to leave Mumbai. But one of her friend asked her to stay till the Ganapathi festival finished. She wished it would be the last festival without her 'actual' family. And there, she attended Abir's NGO function and was quite impressed by his works.

Later, when she was riding to Rajkot, she noticed Mishti asking for help holding an injured Abir in her arms. Therefore she decided to help them.
And when she rode back, she received a threaten call from her father and uncle. Scared, Aarohi immediately called Meenakshi. She had got her number from the RedPear travels voucher.

Due to the speed driving, her car stumbled upon a stone and the accident took place. As Mishti was behind her, she immediately informed Harshad and others who helped her to get Aarohi to the hospital.

Flashback ends

When Mehul finished narrating what had happened, Mishti and abir explained what happened next to Meenakshi. She was in tears when she heard about Mishti saving Aarohi from the cliff putting her life into risk.
She immediately hugged her as a token of gratitude. She hugged Kuhu too. Kuhu kept looking at Kunal astonished.

Later, Meenakshi relaxed by hearing from the doctor that Aarohi will be alright soon. She thanked the God.

But a person was left to be handled. And the brothers were very eager to do so.

To be continued

Hello!

I know..this was a short update but time wasn't sufficient as my assignments were lined up!

And..Aarohi's past is revealed from mehul's POV. But Aarohi will speak up now. You guys have to wait for her version!

And how's Roopa? And..Arun of course..😻a word about them.

Will update maybe on Wednesday or sooner!

Love love❤