Mishti-Kuhu's memories

Hello! Enjoy the reading❤️

A determined Mishti, made a promise to bring back an estranged child. It was this confidence that Meenakshi was expecting from herself, but everytime she thought of searching her daughter, she would fail. This time, she gave a thought to believe an unknown girl who wants to help her.

After making Meenakshi sleep, Paarul came out of her room and closed the door. She saw Kunal, Abir and Kuhu in front of her.
Paarul: Kuhu..khaane ke liye kuch bana doon? Kunal...tumhe kuch..
She stammered and seeing this, Kunal held her hand and made her sit on a sofa nearby. Handing her a glass of water, he held her shoulder and rubbed it.

Kunal: Paarul maa, aap aur maa itne saalon se akele tadapte aaye hai..agar hume batate, to hum help kardete.
Paarul: Nahi Kunal. Abir aur tumko kuch nahi hona chahiye. Isi darr se humne..
Abir: Maasi, aapko ek baar bhi bura nahi laga..aapka beta kisi aur ko maa bulata raha..
Paarul: Wo koi aur nahi hai Abir..benbaa meri behen hai. Aur meri behen to Kunal ke liye bhi maa hui na..mai usko meri tarah banana nahi chahti thi.
Kuhu: Par Paarul maa..ab Aarohi kaha hai..aapko koi #clue hai?

Mishti: Clue to Rajesh uncle hi diya hai na Kuhu..Aarohi aur Mehul uncle mumbai me hai..
Kuhu: Hum kaha dhundenge unhe? #mumbai is not a small area! Poora sheher dhoondne ke liye..#do teen saal to lagenge.
Mishti: Paagal hai kya Kuhu..hum thodi na dhoondne wale hai..
Abir: To tumhari plan kya hai?
Mishti: Wait and watch!
She hugged maasi and left the house with her family.

A week later

It was a beautiful morning. September was nearing its end and Ganapathi Bappa had arrived. Abir, due to the loud ringtone of his phone, woke up rubbing his eyes. It was 6 in the morning and he already knew who would've called him.
Abir: Kya Mishti..ye koi time hai call karne ki..
BM: Beta mai Mishti ki Badi Maa bol rahi hu..
Abir checked the caller ID and woke up with a jerk.

Abir: Hello..hello..Jai Shri Krishna badi maa..
Mishti: Radhe Krishna Mr.Abir..
She shouted from the kitchen and BM asked her to be silent.
BM: Beta..wo Mishti ke phone me battery kam thi, isiliye usne mujhe phone lagane ke liye bola.
Abir: Ohh...madam kya karri thi raat baar? Aapne pucha Badi Maa?
Mishti noticed how he used to call Rajshri Badi Maa..it was sweet as sugar. Though she was jealous, him calling her mother 'Maa' made her feel he has already become a part of her family.

BP: Maine to puchne ki koshish kiya Abir ji..par aapke dost humse baat karne ke liye bhi free nahi hai..
Abir: Ye to bahut galat baat hai Bade Papa! Nainsafi ho raha hai aapke saath! Badi Maa, apni beti ko ye sikhaate hai aap?
BP: Bilkul Abir beta! Aapki badi maa, Mishti ko unki tarah hi bana rahi hai..
BM hit BP's shoulder and Abir was giggling. Mishti came there with three cups of tea. She offered it to BP and BM and took their leave with BM's phone.

Mishti: Tum chote bacche ho?
Tom and Jerry Cartoon ho?
Arijith Singh ka gaana ho?
Abir: Ab kya hua?
Mishti: To sab tumhe itne jaldi pasand kyu karte hai?
Abir: Wo to manufacturing defect hai madam..mai kuch nahi kar sakta!
He smirked. Mishti could visualise his face and continued.

Mishti: Achha Abir, tum tayyar raho, hum mumbai jaa rahe hai.
Kunal: Kya? Kab?
The Kunal Rajvansh, for the very first time had brought coffee for Abir. He had prepared it himself that day. Coming in, he heard Mishti saying they had to go to Mumbai.
Abir: Nanko..tum aur coffee? Ye sab kab hua?
Kunal: Aaj hi.

Kuhu: Mujhe kabhi #coffee banake nahi laaya tumne!
Mishti: Kuhu!! Chilla mat! Wo bahut accha bhai hai. Khudko dekho..subah subah utthe hi apni behen pe chillati hai.
Kuhu: Oo #behenji! To phir banau tere liye #namak wali coffee?
Mishti: Mai teri pair padti hu Kuhu! Please nahi!

Abir: Namak wali coffee? Ye kya hai bro?
Kuhu: Wo.. bro..hum 10th std me the..aur us din daadi #bimaar thi. Mumma, papa, jasmeet chachi sab #Ananya di ke college function ke liye gaye the. Dadu office me the..aur daadi ko bahut #headache ho raha tha..aur unhone #coffee maangi..

Flashback

Mishti: BM..aapne khaana khaya?
BM: Haa beta..tum dono jao, fresh hoke aao. Mai kuch khaane ke liye banati hu.
Kuhu: #NO! Daadi..aapko kuch chahiye..#order dijiye. Hum banalenge..
BM: Accha..to mujhe bahut sar dard ho raha hai..ek coffee milegi?
Mishti: Yes your highness.
She bent down and BM laughed.

Both Kuhu and Mishti stepped into the kitchen for the very first time..Mishti knew making coffee. But Kuhu insisted she would make it. So Mishti sat on the slab nearby and directed Kuhu. Everything was done and sugar was left out.
Mishti: Kuhu..agla step hai,three spoons of sugar.
Kuhu: #i know!
Mishti: Oh..very good. To phir daalne ke baad kya karna hai?
Kuhu: Wo..
Mishti: Hahaha..the #Kuhu ko sab kuch pata hai!
Kuhu: Aye #firstbencher! Mai khud ab se banalungi..tum jao.
Mishti: Your wish madam.

Kuhu gritted her teeth as Mishti left the kitchen and went outside to check whether the family members had arrived or not. She heard a car honking and everyone had come back. Ananya was holding a big prize in her hand. She had won first prize in a singing competition.
Mishti: Di...itna bada prize!!
Ananya: Haa, teri di poore college me famous hogayi.
Mishti: Ofcourse, aap meri di ho!

Jasmeet: Are muhboli, andar aane degi?
Varsha: Jasmeet!
Jasmeet: Are humari Ananya jeet gayi to tum itna khushiyan kyu mana rahi ho? Tumhari apni behen thodi na hai..
Shaurya: Jasmeet, andar jao.
Jasmeet: Shaurya bhai..
Shaurya: Please andar jao.
Just then BP too came back from office. Jasmeet went inside not wanting to argue anymore.

Mishti had a dull face until then. BP patted her head and there was a bright smile on her face. All of them went in and by then Kuhu's coffee was ready. Least they knew, that due to Jasmeet's loud voice calling her, Kuhu instead of adding sugar, took salt box.

She served coffee to everyone except Mishti. She rolled her eyes and kept the tray on the table. Everyone were astonished that Kuhu had made coffee. BM came out of the room and everyone took their cup.
In the next minute, they kept the cup back and tried to gulp the coffee in their mouth with disgusting expressions on their faces. Kuhu frowned seeing their faces.

Everyone started laughing seeing her face. And Varsha exclaimed that she had added salt instead sugar. She went in with jasmeet to make another one. Mishti was staring her from behind and when Kuhu turned back, she went near her.

Mishti: So miss Kuhu, aap apne #coffee ke liye kitna #rating degi?
And Kuhu started running behind her. Both sisters finally got exhausted and sat on the couch. Both started laughing.

Flashback ends

Kunal: Kuhu..let me make it clear! Tum shaadi ke baad kitchen me enter hi nahi karegi!
Abir: Aur tum bhi nanko! Coffee me namak hai yaar!!
And both the sisters started laughing hard. Kunal facepalmed and took the coffee from him while Abir ran to washroom to spill out the coffee.

Both sisters and brothers then chitchatted for sometime. Mishti then remembered they had to discuss about going to Mumbai.
Mishti: Abir..hume mumbai jaana hoga. Kal.
Kuhu: #Kal?
Kunal: Par..mujhe kal office me meetings hai..
Mishti: Nahi Kunal..tum dono nahi aarahe ho. Mai aur Abir jayenge.
Kunal: Par...
Kuhu: Itna #privacy chahiye Mishti...
She teased to which Mishti pushed her.

Mishti: Privacy nahi duffer! Tum aur Kunal yaha humaare families ko sambhalo. Hum jaate hai.
Abir: Mishti teek keh rahi hai Nanko..
Kunal: Par bhai..
Mishti: Kunal, tumhe mujhpar bharosa haina?
Kunal: Ofcourse Mishti..
Mishti: Aur..agar hume tumhare help chahiye hoga to hum zaroor call karenge ok?
Kunal: Ok..par stay safe ok.
Kuhu: Haa bro..pata nahi aap kaise is #behenji ko handle karenge..#all the best!
Abir: Thanks bro!

And Mishti rolled her eyes to which Kuhu started laughing. Abir and Kunal went to Meenakshi's room to inform her.

How was the update??

And please do comment! I will know if you guys are interested about the current track or not!

Until the next update,
Love love❤️