Mishti is saved

Hey all! Surprise isn't it??It's actually that I couldn't stop myself from updating..this was a draft..and yeah I thought the suspense is lagged..do tell me about it,
Do you want it to be revealed or do you guys want me to add more mishbir and kuku scenes?? Please do comment!!
And.. enjoy the reading❤

BM: Mishti!! Kaha hai Mishti??
Abir and Kunal got alert listening to BM. Meenakshi was just a silent observer all the time. She was left dumbstruck of Naman's actions.
Abir: Aunty..aap chinta mat kijiye, mai jaake check karta hu.
Abir assured BM and BP and left to bring Mishti back. He entered inside and shouted her name. But there was no response.
And on the other side, Mishti was searching something.
Mishti: (mind) Lagta hai aag zyada spread hogaya hai! Ye Ajeebrajvansh kaha rakh diya us painting ko??!
Yes, she was on quest for the painting..she remembered about it while she was sending the children out.
"Jaan se zyaada pyaara hai ye.."
It was Abir's words that made her stay inside.
Abir: Mishti!! Kaha ho yaar??
Mishti: Kaha ho Abir??
They both could sense that they were close to each other.
Mishti again searched the room and thank god she found the painting. She immediately took it and came out. But the fire had spread drastically and there was so much smoke that Mishti couldn't breathe properly.
Mishti: Abir!!
She screamed and Abir turned back to see Mishti with the painting. He cursed himself to keep the painting in the NGO.
Abir: Mishti ruko, aage mat aana.
And he carefully reached her. But she fainted due to the smoke.
He immediately asked Kunal to help him take her outside. And then he noticed a man, stuck near the other exit door where there were trees covered. He asked Kunal to safely reach outside Mishti and told him that he would come out in a while. Kunal without questioning took Mishti out.
As soon as Kunal came out, with an unconscious Mishti, BM and Kuhu screamed out and asked Kunal about her well being.
Meenakshi then noticed Abir's absence and started panicking. By the time, Kaushal reached with the fire police and they started to reduce the intensity.
Meenakshi: Paarul, Abir!! Kaha hai??
Paarul: Benbaa, ghabraiye mat, yahi kahi hoga. Aapka BP badjayegi Benbaa, shaanth hojaiye.
Kaushal: Meenu Ben, kya hua?
Meenakshi: Paarul, wo Rajesh!! Naman! Mere beton ko kuch kardenge, yaha se chalte hai..
BP and Shaurya who was looking after Mishti turned towards her when they heard 'Naman'.
BP: Meenakshi ji, aapko Naman pata hai?
Naanu: Matlab tumhe bhi pata hai Vishambar?
BP: Ji Baapuji, wo humaare bhai ke daamaad hai..Mishti ke baap.
Naanu and others stood numb when they heard it. They were shocked.
Meenakshi: Kya? Matlab Mishti Agarwal, Naman Agarwal ki beti hai??

Abir was helping the man to get out of the grip of the wood which had fallen on his leg.
Abir: Aap pair ko aise hi rakhiye. Mai isko hatata hu..
He lifted up the small branch that had fallen and helped the man to walk.
They came from the backyard and Abir was shocked to see tears and anxiety on Meenakshi's face.
Later he saw the man's face and he looked familiar. He tried to remember but his mom and Mishti were more important then. The man secretly escaped from there.
Abir: Maa, aap ro kyu rahi hai?? Kya hua Maasi?
Paarul: Abir..wo..
Meenakshi: Nahi Paarul, aap kuch nahi batayegi. Chaliye ghar chalte hai.
BP: Par aapne to bataya hi nahi Meenakshi ji.
Abir: Kya baat hai uncle?
Kunal: Bhai, maine fire brigade waalon ko bata diya hai ki agar koi paintings acche stage me mile, to wo humare ghar ko deliver karde.
Abir: Teek hai Nanko..par Maa?
Meenakshi: Jai Shri Krishna Vishambar ji.
She left from there with the help of Paarul and Kaushal.
Naanu: Vishambar, aap apne betiyon ko lekar ghar jayiye. Mai aapko ek acche wakt aane par sab kuch batata hu. Ek aur baat, aap isko police ke hawale kardijiye. Jai Shri Krishna.
BP: Teek hai Baapuji, Radhe Krishna.
The Rajvanshs left from there and reached the RV Sadan.
Abir and Kunal had many questions running through their head but decided to ask them later as no one were in good condition to answer them.
Nidhi maami noticed the wound on Abir's hands and started dressing it.
Nidhi: Oh my mother!! Abir, dekho tumhare haath se khoon beh raha hai. Chalo mai dawa laga deti hoon.
Abir: Maami, uska zaroorat nahi hai.
Ketki: Bhai, please aap chup hojaiye. Maa chalo mai first aid kit leke aati hu.
Abir took Ketki's phone and called Kuhu.
Abir: Bro, mai Abir bol raha hu. Aap ghar pahunch gaye?
Kuhu: #yes bro..
Abir: Bro, sab teek to haina?
Kuhu: Yes bro..mujhe pata hai aap #kiske baare me puch rahe hai..
Abir: Yaar abhi shuru mat hona, chalo dikhao kaisi hai wo..Mai video call karta hu..
Kuhu: #asyousay..
She switched to video call and Abir saw a sleeping Mishti with some scratch on her forehead. There was pain in his eyes when he saw her lying without consciousness.
Kuhu noticed this and cleared her throat.
Kuhu: Bro, don't worry..medications ke dosage wajah se #thodasa effect rahega. Doctors ne kaha haina, she's #absolutely fine. Utthe hi mai bataungi usse..now happy?
Abir: #My bro is the best! Thanks Kuhu.
Kuhu: You're #welcome bro. Ok bye take care.
She cut the call and the dressing was done. Ketki and Nidhi maami left the room and Paarul entered with the dinner plate.
Paarul: Abir, ab haath kaisa hai?
Abir: Choti si chot hai Maasi, teek hojayega.
Paarul: Dhyaan rakho. Maine khaana rakh diya hai. Khaake sojao.
She gave a smile and was about to leave the room when Abir called her.
Abir: Maasi, aaj NGO me jo kuch bhi hua, usse Maa utna pareshaan kyu thi? Aur Vishambar uncle kya puch rahe the?
Paarul: Wo..Abir..mujhe..
Abir: Maasi, mujhe pata hai aapko mana kiya gaya hai, koi baat nahi..Mai hi pata lagaunga ki is ghar ke aur kitne raaz hai.
Paarul just glanced at Abir's back.
Tears brewed her eyes and she left without saying her. Abir kept staring out of the window..

To be continued..