Off to Mumbai

Hello all!
Have a nice reading❤️

After the call ended, Abir and Kunal went to Meenakshi's room to inform her about their trip to Mumbai. When they were about to enter, they saw her and Nidhi Mami talking over a photograph. Infact, they were arguing.

Meenakshi: Nidhi, hum sab Shirdi gaye the.
Nidhi: Nahi Benbaa, ye Nashik ka photo hai. Dekhiye, isme Atul bhi hai. 3 mahine ka tha.
Meenakshi: Nidhi to Shirdi ka photo kahar gaya??
Nidhi: Wo..
Meenakshi: Jaldi dhoondho, mujhe Abir aur Kunal ko dikhana hai!

Just then Ketki arrived.
Ketki: Phui, dekhiye mujhe kya mila!
She showed a photo.
It was an old photograph of Abir pulling Kunal's ear and Paarul was stopping them. Meenakshi was standing behind with Kaushal mama trying to take their candid picture in a camera.
She caressed the photo.
Abir and Kunal saw each other and went inside.

Abir: Maami..ye kya ho raha hai?? Maa?
Meenakshi: Abir ye dekho, tumhari aur Kunal ke tasveerein..
Kunal: Haa maa, par ye sab kya hai?
Meenakshi: Chaar din me Aarohi ka janam din hai Kunal. Mai pichle ikkis(21) saal se akele hi ye sab tasveerein dekhke apna mann bhar leti thi. Lekin ab, tum sabko Mishti ke wajah se saara sach jo pata chal gaya hai..isiliye sabko photos dikha rahi thi. I hope ki is baar,hum uska janam din, uske saath celebrate kare.

Abir: Ofcourse maa, mai aur Mishti  usko dhoondne ke liye, aaj hi Mumbai jaa rahe hai.
Meenakshi: Nahi! Abir...tum nahi jaoge.
Abir: Maa, mujhe kuch nahi hoga.
Meenakshi: Nahi..tum aur Kunal kahi nahi jayenge.
Kunal: Maa, mai bhai ke saath nahi jaa raha hu. Office me bahut kaam hai. Aur oopar se aap leave par hai. But I assure you maa, bhai ko kuch nahi hoga. Mishti jo hogi unke saath.
He smiled at Abir.

Meenakshi: Mishti? Tum us ek ladki par itna bharosa kaise kar sakte ho Kunal? Agar usko bhi kuch..
Abir: Maa!
He glared at Meenakshi. She stopped speaking.
Abir: Maa..waha poore Mumbai police humare saath honge. NGO ke didis bhi aarahe hai mere saath. Waha ek program hai humare taraf se. So aur bhi security hoga. Aap please ghabrayiye mat.

He consoled Meenakshi but she wasn't satisfied. She was always in a fear that something would happen to her sons. And everytime Abir would go abroad for outdoor shootings, she would be worrying until he returns back.
At the same time, Paarul maasi came with two mango milkshakes and one chocolate for Ketki, Abir and Kunal respectively. And she also gave morning tea to Meenakshi and Nidhi mami.

Paarul: Abir, tum kahi jaa rahe ho?
Abir: Maasi, aapko kaise pata?
Paarul: Kyunki benbaa itni ghabrahat me hai..tum ya Kunal jab bhi kahi bahar jaate ho na, to benbaa ka pareshaani aur BP pahad ki tarah bad jaati hai.
Paarul saw Abir and Kunal and giggled.
Meenakshi: Paarul, aap bhi mera mazak uda rahi hai?
Paarul: Nahi benbaa, aapko itna pareshaani accha nahi hai. Abir aur Kunal, dono surakshit rahenge. Balgopal unka raksha karega.

Meenakshi smiled to that and everyone left to their respective rooms. Abir started packing the bags while Kunal worked from home that day. He was so engrossed in it that he didn't notice the time. It was 12 in the afternoon. In an hour, Abir had his flight. He immediately switched off his laptop and left to Abir's room.

To his surprise, Abir had already left. He checked his phone to see if he had any messages. Yes he had. 100 messages from Kuhu and 2 from Abir. He shook his head in disbelief and saw Abir's messages.

Message: "Nanko, I'm sorry. Tum kaam karre the aur mai disturb nahi karna chahta tha. Agar maa ko pata chal jaata ki mai jaldi nikal raha hu kisi kaam ke liye, to wo aur bhi ghabra jaati. Unko bata do ki tumne hi mujhe drop kiya. And, Kuhu tumpe bahut gussa hai. Handle her with care😂 will miss you. Khayal rakho apna. Jai Shri Krishna"

Kunal: Bhai..aap mujhe bata sakte the. Mai hi aapko drop karta..
And then he realised he had to check Kuhu's messages. The starting messages were sweet and then when she didn't receive any reply, she sent 50-60 angry emoticons and the last message was " #bye Mr.BusyRajvansh, baad me apne #fiance ka yaad aayega..to mujhe #call mat karna. Kyunki mai #Rajvansh Sadan aa rahi hu."

And by the time he finished reading messages, he could see Paarul maasi welcoming Kuhu.
Kunal: Ye ladki mujhe marwayegi..
He immediately descended the stairs and took her out giving awkward looks to Paarul.
And when they reached out the house, Kuhu pushed him and he groaned falling down. Hearing the noise, Meenakshi came to the balcony to check what was happening.

Kuhu: #how dare you Kunal! Tumne mere #messages ke reply kyu nahi diye?
Kunal: How dare you Kuhu!! Mujhe dhakka kaise di tumne? Dard ho raha hai yaar!
He held his leg and Kuhu's eyes softened. She with concern, came near his leg and this time, Kunal pushed her. She was going to fall down and at the same time, he held her by her hand.
Bekhudi plays..

Meenakshi was observing everything from her balcony.
Kunal helped her stand properly and checked whether she was ok.
Kunal: Tum yaha kyu aayi Kuhu?
Kuhu: #surprise plan karne ke liye!
Kunal: Kaunsa surprise?
Kuhu just winked. She explained everything to him and Meenakshi too listened to them carefully.
Kunal: Tum kabse itni genius bangayi Kuhu?
Kuhu: Wo to mai #pehle se hi hu..
She shrugged her shoulders and he took her inside the house.
Meenakshi called someone and asked him to book flight ticket.

Meanwhile, Mishti and Abir were sitting inside the car. Mishti used to make birds from origami paper. She used to write messages in those and used to give it to people who were stressed. Be it BP, BM or any other family member, reading those messages, they would automatically smile. And this wasn't permitted only to her family, she used to give it to strangers back in London too. So taking out one, she silently kept in Abir's pocket.

He turned towards her and asked what indicating from his eyes. She nodded in a no and rested her head on his shoulders. Abir patted her head and she closed her eyes. They reached airport and made themselves comfortable on entering the flight.
The flight departed and Abir too was scared yet excited to meet such a member of his family, whom they had to treat like a princess, but couldn't.
Mishti noticing his turmoil, kept her hand on his and assured her to be his side.

Being with your loved one, even in hell makes you feel at peace.

To be continued..

I'm really sorry for a very late update!

Will update day after!

And whom do you want to play Aarohi? You can suggest any actress' name.

Love love❤️