Is it an end?

Hey all! Enjoy the reading❤️

After coming back to RV Sadan, Abir and Kunal immediately went back to their rooms. Meenakshi expected them to question her, but instead their silence was triggering.
Mishti and Kuhu went back to their room. Both sisters were silent. And like this 2 more days went away just like that. None of them spoke to each other. Silence is the worst enemy, they understood.

And, it was May 22nd. BP and BM's wedding anniversary. MishKu had planned a big surprise for them. After BP and BM returned from temple during the morning, they had kept all the lights off in the hall.
BP: Are Varsha beta..jasmeet? Dekho jasmeet ko London gaye hue ek mahina hogaya, ab bhi unki yaad aati hai..
BM: Pehle saare light kyu band hai ye sochiye ji..
BP: Kuhu.. Mishti?
And boom! A balloon blasted over their head and flowers started to fall over them.

At the same time lights were switched on. Mishti, Kuhu, Varsha, Shaurya came to them and wished them. The family took selfies and cut the cake. Then it was time for the traditional ceremony, the pooja. Shaurya had invited the RVs too.
Ketki, Nidhi mami, Kaushal mama and Atul with Nanu reached first. Mishti and Kuhu's eyes were waiting for their partners. But they had to get disappointed as they didn't attend the morning function.

The pooja went good and the guests were all treated cordially by the Maheshwaris. There was a party held in the evening to which only the RVs were invited to discuss about Kunal and Kuhu's alliance.

Evening came in a jiffy. Mishti and Kuhu were all set to meet Abir and Kunal. But they got disappointed again as they didn't turn out to be there. Meenakshi with Nanu and Paarul maasi had attended it.
BP: Meenakshi ji, bacche nahi aaye?
Meenakshi: Nahi, Kunal office ke kaam me busy hai aur Abir bhi.
BM: Jee..hum Kunal aur Kuhu ke baare me..
Meenakshi: Rajshri ji, abhi abhi to bacche khatron se bachkar aaye hai. Hum unko aur wakt dete hai, ek doosre ko jaanne ke liye.
Varsha: Lekin Meenakshi ji, aapko to ye rishta manzoor nahi hai na?
Meenakshi: Jee sach kahu to ab bhi mujhe manzoor nahi hai.
Nanu: Meenu..

Paarul: Kuhu kaha hai?
Varsha: Wo upar hai..Mishti ke saath.
Paarul: Jee..
Nanu: Dekho Vishambar, Kuhu aur Kunal ek doosre ko pasand karte hai. Agar donon ne haan kehdiya, to unka goddhana kardete hai. Shaadi thodi der baad karenge..kya kehti ho meenu?
Meenakshi: Jaise aap kahe baapuji.
Nanu: Vishambar?
BP looked at Varsha and Shaurya who said yes by blinking their eyes.
BP: Jee..hume bhi manzoor hai.
Nanu: Paarul beta? Tum kya kehti ho?
Paarul: Baapuji, agar Kunal aur Kuhu se ek baar puch lete to..
BM: Pandit ji bata rahe the ki kal accha din hai, to kyu na ek pooja rakhle? Saath saath bacchon ke opinion bhi puch lenge..
Nanu: Saru baat che! Kal hum sab aayenge.

The RVs took leave of the Maheshwaris. Kuhu and Mishti were seeing the scenario from upstairs. They went to their room.
After a long discussion, both Mishti and Kuhu finally came into a decision. So they called Kunal to speak about it.
Mishti: Kunal..mai Mishti bol rahi hu. Abir hai?
Kunal: Tum unko hi phone karleti. Wo bhi ab phone use karre hai.
Mishti: Kunal..mai aur Kuhu tum dono se kal subah milna chahte hai. If you're free?
Kunal: Mishti..agar tum ye baat pehle bata deti to..
Mishti: Kya hua?
Kunal: Wo..

Flashback

Abir was packing his bag when Kunal came into his room with Nanu.
Kunal: Bhai? Aap packing karre hai?
Abir: Haa nanko, mujhe ek offer mila hai, Australia me..ek month ka shoot hai.
Kunal: Aapne bataya hi nahi..
Abir: Nanko, unhone aaj subah hi mail kiya hai mujhe..to jaana padega.
Nanu: Are Gadheda..kal hum nanko ke goddhane ke baare me baat karne Maheshwari House jaa rahe hai..tumhe maine bataya na?
Abir: Haa nanu..par urgent kaam hai. Warna mai plan thodi na banata!
Nanu: Kuch to hua hai tum dono ko..ek to ghar chod ke jaa raha hai..doosra apne rishte ke baat se khush nahi hai!
Kunal and Abir: Aisa kuch nahi hai nanu!