Family time

Hellooo👀
And here's the update!

On reaching Rajkot, the brothers and sisters were very relaxed and peaceful. The land had some magic in it. And they were welcomed by Kaushal Mama and BP.
Mishti and Kuhu hugged BP and started to banter about their experience in Mumbai. He insisted them to assist to Maheshwari house but Aarohi was first to be taken to Rajvansh Sadan.

And as expected, paarul maasi and nidhi maami were preparing for her arrival. They had cleaned the whole house and had decorated it with balloons and other stuff that Aarohi liked. With the Aarti thaali in her hand, Paarul maasi was waiting eagerly for them.

And Atul and Ketki were fighting as to who will capture the moments. And finally Atul won after getting beaten up by Ketki. Nidhi Maami was tired handling her kids. At the same time, as insisted by Meenakshi, the Maheshwaris arrived.

Nanu and others received them. BM and Varsha were helping the ladies in the kitchen while jasmeet was speaking with Shaurya and Nanu about her son in London.

In short, there was an aura of festival in the house. Everyone were busy and also happy about the arrival of the daughter. Maasi was praying in front of the Krishna idol and was shedding happy tears when she heard the sound of the car.

Everyone rushed to the door and were shocked to see Aarohi on a bed with a tube on her hand that was transferring glucose. They also noticed a big bandage on her head. The utter shock on everyone's face made the others who arrived, to droop their heads down. But Mishti tried to cheer up the atmosphere.

Mishti: Are maasi aap waha kya karre ho..sab aise kyu reh gaye! Aarohi aayi hai..wo bhi itne saalon baad! Aap happily welcome nahi karoge..to usko apne family ke baare me bad impression aajayegi. Chaliye maami..aarti kijiye.

She dragged maasi and nidhi maami who did the Aarti and applied vermilion on her forehead. Paarul maasi broke down holding her hand while Meenakshi rested her hand on her head. She hugged maasi and consoled her. Nanu took Aarohi's face in his hands and pecked her forehead.

BM and Varsha hugged their daughters and asked their wellbeing. And they also held Aarohi's hand while BM caressed her head. And as per Ketki's idea, everyone stood for a family photo. Atul kept the camera on a stand and set the timer. As the photo was clicked, everyone said cheers and celebrated Aarohi's arrival.

Abir sensed that Jugnu bhaiyya was missing and enquired Nanu about it. But kaushal mama answered.
Kaushal: Are uska daadi ka tabayat kharab thi..isiliye usko gaaun jaana pada. Wo ro raha tha ki usko bhi aaru ko dekhna tha par..
Abir: Teekh hai maama..mai usko baad me phone karunga.

And BM started to sing..
Khushiyaan Bhi Bante
Yeh Rishtey Kabhi Hai Laate
Aansoon Ke Mausam Khud Hi

Varsha joined her
Uljhe Hue Se
Kabhi Hai Yeh Dhagon Jaise
Jaate Sulajh Yeh Khud Hi

Kunal came near Aarohi and patted her head.
Aankhon Ko Yaar Hai Na
Intezaar Hai Na
Tera Khumaar Hai Na
Meri Toh Har Baat Mein Tuhi

Jasmeet kept her hand on Kuhu and Kunal's shoulder and reached near Aarohi's bed.
Sang Din Raat Hai Na
Yun Hi Tu Mere Saath Rehna
Seedhi Si Yeh Toh Baat Hai Na
Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Mishti bought Abir and Nanu near Aarohi and sang with a smile.
Sang Din Raat Hai Na
Yun Hi Tu Mere Saath Rehna
Seedhi Si Yeh Toh Baat Hai Na
Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Paarul maasi held Aarohi's hand and kept it near her nape.
Palkon Mein Chupa Ke
Rakh Loon Tujhe

Nidhi Maami came forward and looked at Meenakshi who had tears in her eyes.
Sapne Se Saja Ke
Rakh Loon Tujhe

Abir came near the bed and was staring at Aarohi who seemed to have tears in her eyes too.
Lamhon Ko Yaar Hai Na
Intezaar Hai Na
Dil Se Pukaar Lena
Lage Sara Jahan Yeh Ajnabi

Mishti and Varsha came with sweets and fed everyone.
Sang Din Raat Hai Na
Yun Hi Tu Mere Saath Rehna
Sidhi Si Yeh Toh Baat Hai Na
Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

And finally the family sang with all love and affection together.
Sang Din Raat Hai Na
Yun Hi Tu Mere Saath Rehna
Sidhi Si Yeh Toh Baat Hai Na
Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Later the Maheshwaris and the Rajvanshs had their lunch gossiping about all other matters and laughing. Meenakshi looked with content that finally her family was complete.
And they all seated in the hall after they had their lunch.

Meenakshi: Vishambar ji..mai soch rahi thi ki Kunal aur Kuhu ka goddhana tay karde to..accha hoga..ab Aarohi bhi aagayi hai. To aap kya kehte hai?

BP's smile faded and he had a stern look over his face that scared Kuhu. She looked at him in fear while Mishti had a frown on her face.

BP: Meenakshi ji..hume ye goddhana manzoor nahi hai!

And all were left aghast.

To be continued

Hello!!

I know that you all are shocked..

Wait for the next update

And how was the family time!?

I felt damn nostalgic while writing this update..OMG the songgg🤧

And Shaheer birdies! Good news is. that KRPKAB season 3 is gonna come out soon! It's been officially announced! Waiting for it.

Until the next update
Love love❤

Ye Rishte Hai Pyaar Ke जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें