Meenakshi to meet someone

Hello all!

Doctor: Mr.Rajvansh..wo..
Kunal: Doctor please.
Kunal with a trembling voice, urged the doctor. Kuhu unable to see him, held his shoulder and made him sit on the chair.
Abir stood like a stone without moving. Mishti was rather scared seeing him than hearing the news.

Doctor: Mr.Rajvansh.. internal bleeding ke wajah se, Aarohi ka condition aur bigadta jaa raha hai..abhi kuch nahi keh sakte. Hope for the best.
And Abir sat with a thud. He didn't even realise when tears started flowing from his eyes. And at an instance, he felt breathless.

Kunal's condition was also worse. Kuhu took him outside the hospital near a bench. Observing him, she made him rest his head on her shoulder. Without uttering a word, he started sobbing hard and Kuhu also found it right to not to say anything.

Here, Mishti took the medicine and sat on her bed with Abir resting his head on her lap. And as she had expected, he broke down completely. She kept rubbing his shoulder and took him into her warm embrace.

Both the sisters, realised that sometimes silence is the best way to console their loved ones.

2 days later

After sometime, the doctor came out of the ICU checking her condition.
Abir and Kuhu were waiting for him whereas Kunal was busy in calling Meenakshi and other family members. It had been 2 days since they spoke to any member of their family. Mishti was resting upon the doctor's suggestion.

Doctor: Mr.Rajvansh, Aarohi is not responding to our treatment. Wo jab tak aise karti rahegi, tab tak hum uske baare me kuch nahi keh sakte. It's all left upon her. Maybe she doesn't even want to try. Unke past me kuch galat hua tha kya?
Abir: Matlab?
Doctor: I mean..kuch aise incidents jiske wajah se wo jeena hi nahi chahti..

Abir nodded in a no. He sat on the chair nearby and tried to register whatever the doctor had told. Kuhu held his shoulder and supported him.
Kuhu: Doctor..koi aur #treatment nahi hai?
Doctor: Sadly no Ms. If you can try, you can speak to her. Wo sab sun sakti hai. Agar wo aapke itna kareeb hai, then you can make her respond.

Abir looked up with hopeful eyes. He thanked the doctor who left with a smile. Immediately, he went inside with Kuhu. Seeing her head tied up with the bandage, oxygen mask that was helping her inhale, different wires that were connected to her body, Abir couldn't control and fled outside.

Kuhu not knowing what to do, sat on the chair beside her bed. She placed her hand on Aarohi's.
Kuhu: Pata hai Aaru, you have #bestest brothers in the world. Actually, you don't know. Tum #jante nahi ho. Warna you would never #leave them teary eyed like this. Tumhe past me #kuch bhi hua ho..aakhir it's #past only na? You can't change it. To uske liye, tum apne #present ko kyu spoil karri ho? Apne bhayiyon ko itna #dard kyu de rahi ho..
By the way, I'm your #second bhabhi. Tumhare Kunal bhai ke fiance. You can call me #bhabs! Ketki bhi mujhe aise hi bulati hai. And..kuch bhi ho jaye..We all are with you Aaru. And we will #always be.

She sobbed holding her hand. Mishti who had come to check Aarohi, was crying realising that her little sister had actually grown up. She never knew Kuhu could be this sensitive and mature. She was indeed proud of her hashtag queen.

Taking the support of the door, she entered in. Hearing the noise, Kuhu immediately got up and helped Mishti to sit on the chair.
Mishti: Aaru..tumhare ye #bhabhi ne itna accha speach diya..arey isse koi bhi motivate ho sakta hai! Tumhare Kunal Bhai bhi..
She winked to which Kuhu pulled her hair. Mishti whined and then they decided to settle their matter later.

Mishti: Aaru..you know? Tumhare do bhai hai. Aur wo tumse bahut pyaar karte hai. Itna ki tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Isiliye, please jaldi uth jao. Meenakshi aunty ko maine promise kiya tha..ki tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi. Aur ab tum aise soti rahegi..to mera promise ka kya hoga? Tumhare bhai, maa, nanu, maasi, maama, maami, chote behen aur bhai, sab saalon se intezaar karre hai.
Ab unko aur mat satao. We all love you Aaru. And we will always.

She pressed her hand on Kuhu's arm and turned towards her who was wiping her eyes. She gave a tight hug to Mishti that moistened her eyes. Their moment was disturbed as Mishti felt a touch on her other hand. Both the sisters were shocked as Aarohi had held Mishti's hand. She smiled with tears and immediately called the doctor.

The doctor rushed to the room and checked her. He was indeed surprised that her BP that was fluctuating from past two days, had become normal and that she was trying to gain her consciousness. The breathing was also getting back to normal. Seeing the positive move, the doctor informed about her to Abir. He was so happy that he hugged the doctor.

Meanwhile Kunal who explained everything to nanu, came back and was too happy to listen to the good news.
Doctor: Really Mr.Rajvansh, Ms.Mishti aur Kuhu ke wajah se ye possible hua hai. Aarohi ko jo himmat chahiye thi, usko in dono ne diya hai. I must say, these two ladies have done a miracle.

Both the brothers hugged them and expressed their love.

Meanwhile Meenakshi was seen going near the Ganesh temple that was closer to the hall where Abir's NGO function was held, as said by someone.
Meenakshi: (call) Kaha ho tum?
Man: Piche dekho.
And she turned back..

To be continued..

And guys! I'm really sorry for not giving a valentine update!

Anyways..Aarohi is recovering..don't worry, will not let anything happen to her😂

And you guys have to wait for two more weeks for an update. Tests! Ugh I hate them!!!

Until we meet in the next update,
Love love❤️