Truth is out

Update time!

It was the second day for Arun in Rajvansh Sadan. He felt as if he was locked up in a cage. He didn't feel it 'home' as Mishti stated. But he was trapped. He had no escape.

And he was happy about one thing. That his sister didn't respond to the person he loathed. Mishti. He relaxed and then, he was welcomed by a cup of coffee by Paarul maasi. The lady didn't even smile, is this how they treat guests? He thought.

Arun: Aap mujhe aaru ke room dikhayegi?
Paarul: Ji.
She replied softly and led him to Aarohi's room.
She was sipping her morning tea and was fresh. Not scared like yesterday after the reflex action against Mishti that created havoc inside the family's mind.

Paarul left the room giving them space.
Aarohi: Arun..How are you?
She asked with her cracked voice.
Arun: Listen aaru..I want you to accompany to London. Mai tum aur dad yaha se chale jayenge.
She was taken aback by his sudden reaction.

Aarohi: No arun. Tum maano ya na maano this is my family. Maa..Abir bhaiyya Kunal bhaiyya..I can't leave them.
Arun: To phir mai aur dad kaun hai?
Aarohi: Tum Suno to sahi..
Arun: Tum ek doctor hona..then you what is your condition?

She knitted her brows in confusion.
Arun: Aaru..you're suffering from Alzheimer's.
She was shocked would be an understatement. Her eyes were wide open and she took few minutes to decipher what Arun had spit out.

Aarohi: What?
Arun: Haa aaru..And that Mishti knows it. Uske paas tumhare files bhi hai. Now tell me..You want your family to suffer by seeing you gradually forgetting them?
Aarohi: Par..Mishti ko pata tha to wo sabse chupaya kyu?

Arun: She might have some plans. Isiliye chalo humaare saath. We'll get you treated there. It's still 3rd stage aur curable bhi hai.
Aarohi: No Arun! I deserve an explanation. Mujhe Mishti se baat karni hai. Abhi.
She stated and with arun's support she reached the hall.

Meenakshi was speaking to some client with Kunal on a video call while Abir was helping nidhi mami in making khichdi.
Aarohi: Abir bhaiyya.
She called out and Abir immediately came near her.

Abir: Aaru..Mai tumhare liye khichdi bana raha hu..just 5 minutes.
Aarohi: Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi.
Meenakshi: Kya hua beta?
She finished the call and diverted her attention towards Aarohi.

Aarohi: Maa..aap please Mishti aur Kuhu ko bulaiye. Mujhe unse maafi maangna hai. Kal ke liye..
Abir smiled as well as Kunal. They called up their partners.
Mishti gave a wide grin and asked everyone to accompany them as even the Maheshwaris wanted to visit Aarohi.

In an hour, they reached Rajvansh Sadan. They were cordially invited by the Rajvanshs.
BP: Kaise ho beta?
Aarohi was asked. She smiled nodding her head and everyone were introduced. After a brief introduction, they sat together sipping tea.

And Aarohi spoke up. Arun was waiting for this moment.
Aarohi: Mishti..Kuhu I'm sorry for yesterday. Mujhe..
Mishti: You don't need to aaru.
Kuhu: #i second that.
They shared a good smile and then Aarohi's smile faded.

Aarohi: Mishti..aap bhi doctor hai?
Mishti: Yes a psychiatrist.
Aarohi: Aur mai aapse pehle mil chuki hu if I'm not wrong.
Mishti: Haa before the accident. Tumne Abir ko treat kiya tha.
Aarohi: Yeah..I keep forgetting you know..

Mishti's smile faded.
Aarohi: Alzheimer's jo hai.
Everyone stopped what they were doing. They stared at her amused.
Mishti gawked at Arun who had a smirk.
Abir: Aaru ye tum Kya bol rahi ho?
Aarohi: Ye aap Mishti se puchiye bhaiyya. Wo batayegi.

And now this was the second shock.
Nanu: Mishti..beta aaru Kya bol rahi hai?
Mishti: Mujhe aap sabse kuch bolna tha..
She lowered her head and Aarohi had a weak smile on her face.

Aarohi: ab Kya bataoge? Haa..Mujhe Alzheimer's hai. 3rd stage. Aur Mishti ne is baat ko sabse chupaya.
Mishti: I'm sorry. Par mai aaj batane hi wali thi. Aur..
Abir: Tumhe kab pata chala?
He asked straightforward.

Mishti: kal.
She answered slowly. Meenakshi had tears in her eyes. The kid she craved for all the time had Alzheimer's. That meant she would forget her one day. Her daughter would forget her family.

Aarohi: Aapne Arun se deal kiya tha na..
She asked with tears in her eyes.
Aarohi came forward and hugged Mishti. This brought up paleness on arun's face. He was shocked.

Mishti patted her back and kept consoling her.
Aarohi: Arun..You need to ensure that no one's around when you speak to dad.
She said and he remembered that he was talking about his plan to mehul.
He had spitted out how he had influenced Aarohi and the deal with Mishti.

Kunal: Koi explain karo hua Kya hai?
Abir: Haa..kaunsi deal?
He asked and it was Mishti's turn to speak. She kept the entire scenario in front of the family.
Mishti: Aaj mai sab kuch batana chahthi thi.
She lowered her head and now Kuhu held her shoulders.

Aarohi: Bhabhi..
Mishti looked up and gave a wide smile.
Aarohi hugged her and Kuhu. Abir and Kunal were smiling like idiots.

Aarohi: Bhabhi..I think Arun is right. Mujhe London shift hojana chahiye.
Mishti: What?
Abir: What?
Both of them shouted simultaneously.

And the family was taken aback by her words.

To be continued

Hello!

I see the reads and comments are decreasing day by day. But it's okay.

Anyways the story is ending in 3-4 chapters. I'm really sorry I can't hit the 100th chapter milestone.

My mental health is f***ed up and I've no energy again to write.

This story is very dear to me..so I want it to finish before I destroy it due to my personal issues.

I hope you guys understand.

And please do comment..how You felt about the story. Was it worth reading?

And do suggest it to others once it's completed.

Okay.. goodnight!
Love love❤