Secret revealed

Update time!

The next day was a busy one. After the engagement, it was the duty of the new couple's to reach Abir's NGO and visit the didis as they too played an integral role in their lives.

As planned, MishBir reached first and were speaking to the ladies. Kunal was late as he had an important meeting with foreign delegates. On the way he picked up Kuhu from Maheshwari house and reached the NGO.

Sharing their lunch, soon they turned the environment more lively with their jokes and laughters. Half an hour later, Mishti received a call from the hospital and she told the others that she had to rush. Yes, Mishti had started working in Apollo hospital.

Mishti: Ajeebrajvansh Jaldi! I'm getting late..mujhe ek important appointment hai.
Abir: Accha! Mujhse bhi zyada important?
Mishti: Aree stop it! Chalo na Jaldi pleaseeeee.
She whined and Abir didn't deny this time. He immediately took his car and bid bye to KuKu who were checking out the recent activities of the NGO.

When Abir stopped at the hospital, Mishti gave a flying kiss and said she would be back to home by evening. Sheepishly smiling, he drove back to Rajvansh Sadan and joined Nanu, Atul and Ketki who were busy playing chess. He supported Ketki who was against Nanu, while Atul was cheering for his grandfather.

Back in hospital, Mishti checked the files of the patient and took a counselling. She found out that the other person was going through anxiety disorder for past 6-7 months and didn't have the dare to approach the doctors. She assured that taking medical treatment isn't a shameful act and if she is comfortable then they could proceed. The patient agreed and left with a smile.

She then checked her watch and found out that is 4:30 in the evening. Then she came out, and bumped into a nurse. And there she came across a file. A file to which she was familiar. It's name was Aarohi Rajvansh.

Nurse: Madam..aap..
Mishti: Mai bhi doctor hu..aap de sakti hai..
Nurse: Teekh hai. Aap please ye file vapas dijiye. Mai reception ke paas hu.
Mishti: Okay.
She smiled and then started checking it.

She was startled. She rechecked it to confirm what she had read was wrong but alas! The reports still read the same..
Alzheimer's - 3rd stage.
She immediately rushed to the senior doctor who was treating Aarohi.

Mishti: What the hell is this doctor! Aap aise kaise kar sakte hai..
Doctor: Ms. Mishti.. Kya hua?
She threw the file on his table and the doctor widened his eyes.
Doctor: aapko kaise mila..
Mishti: It's none of your concern sir. Par aap zaroor ek medical negligence case ke liye jail jaa sakte hai. I think you remember that.

Doctor: Listen Ms. Aap mujhe galat samajh rahe hai..aap hi ke family member ne mujhse plead kiya tha to not to reveal this to anyone else.
Mishti: what! Kaun?
Doctor: Mr.Rajvansh.
Mishti: Abir..
Doctor: No no No! Not the younger one. Mr.Mehul Rajvansh.

Mishti was shocked. She was completely distressed. Controlling her emotions she asked the doctor the question she was afraid of.
Mishti: It's stage three already..treatment cannot work isn't it?
Doctor: It can Ms. Par bahut time lagega. Wo gradually apne memory kho sakti hai..and I guess she'll be back into consciousness after few hours. And usko control karna bahut mushkil hoga. She has lost a part of her memory. Wo tum sabko recognise bhi nahi karpayegi. And..uska daily routine bhi isse affect ho sakti hai..you know what I'm saying right?

Mishti: Yes doctor. Maine London me ek patient ko deal ki thi. And it was his first stage so it was easy par..
Doctor: Mishti..Mr.rajvansh was right. Tum log usko aur mental stress doge and she'll be under pressure. Isiliye unhone mujhse request kiya tha ki mai kal aapke ghar se usko London shift kardu for treatment purpose. Aur wo waha uska dhyaan rakhenge.

Mishti: But is stage me uska shifting impossible hai doctor. It's dangerous. Her brain contractions can increase aap samajh kyu nahi rahe hai!
Mehul: Kyunki unko tumse zyada pata hai.

She turned back and saw mehul entering the cabin. Her face was red due to anger.
Mishti: Aapko Abhi bhi khushi nahi mili na..isiliye phir aagaye.
Mehul: dekho..Tum mere Abir ke honewali biwi ho isiliye tameez se baat karra hu. Just stay out of this.
Mishti: Nahi! Mai aisa nahi hone dungi. Aap aaru ko humse door lejaane ki koshish kyu karre hai..ye mujhe acchi tarah se pata hai.

Doctor: Please aapko jo bhi baat karni hai..Wo bahar jaake kijiye. Excuse me.
He said and both Mishti and mehul stepped outside.
Mehul: Tumhe Kya ek baar bolne se samajh nahi aata? Aarohi meri beti hai. Uske saath jo karna hai mai wo kar sakta hu.

Mishti: Par aap ye bhool rahe hai..ki Meenakshi aunty uski Maa hai. Jab wo jaanegi ki aapne itni badi baat humse chupaya hai..sochiye aapka plan ka Kya hoga.
Mehul: Dekho..Mai aakhri baar bol raha hu..is maamle se door raho.
Mishti: Mai bhi baar baar repeat nahi karungi. Aaru ka treatment mai yahi karwaungi..And stay away from Rajvansh Sadan. Warna aapka bahut bura haal hoga. Mind it.

She warned him and went back inside to grab the file. She took from the cabin as the doctor had gone to attend some patient. Sneaking out of the hospital, she booked a cab and rushed to Rajvansh Sadan.

And there she saw Abir, Nanu, Atul, Ketki, Meenakshi and Paarul sitting and talking with Aarohi who was brought down from her room. Due to the engagement fuss, they couldn't spend quality time with her. Now they were watching a tv show and everyone were giggling.

Mishti's eyes became moist noticing the moment. Later she received a message.
"COME OUT IN 5 IM WAITING"

She frowned as it was from an unknown number.

To be continued